Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

Ladybug 1938 02-03-2013 02:20 PM

Few more clues for my Sp
#1 her zip adds up tp 15
#2 She has animals
#3 and likes notions

Ladybug 1938 02-03-2013 02:21 PM

By the time I get this ready to mail she will definitely know who she is...

brenda21 02-03-2013 02:57 PM

cute table runner with hearts!! my packages are both ready to go out in the morning mail...just back from JoAnns and got the last few items I needed:thumbup:

brenda21 02-03-2013 02:59 PM

and does anyone else get annoyed that JoAnns doesn't consider things "notions" that should be "notions"? and when you ask them what are they if they aren't notions, they have no idea:mad::thumbdown:

mscupid804 02-03-2013 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5835959)
and does anyone else get annoyed that JoAnns doesn't consider things "notions" that should be "notions"? and when you ask them what are they if they aren't notions, they have no idea:mad::thumbdown:

Yes indeed! Have had problems with them about this as well.

Vanuatu Jill 02-03-2013 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5835959)

What notions are you talking about? I know many employees don't even sew that work there. I don't rely on anyone for help when there, but I have been known to ask other customers if they are quilters if I need advice or another opinion. I go for the sales and coupons, and just know I won't get frills when I go.

starshine 02-03-2013 03:39 PM

Yes Brenda, last year they had 2 color of the 12 12 inch square storage boxes on sale in the fabric section-these were on sale, and a 3rd color of the very same style box in a different color on a shelf end on the other side of the sewing machine area that was not on sale because it was in the craft section -for scrapbooking. I wanted one of each color so I used my coupon for it as I didn't really need it for something else that day. I'm sure they have a former government forms creator now writing coupon policy.

K~ I wish I had taken Da -da code class, can't decipher your clue, and btw what color is support ribbon?

Saw a few promising clues, I like Chocolate, I like coffee and teas. And I do like black licorice so I know I'm not their sp.

My sp is in the states --somewhere in the middle. I'll have to do some research on her fabric preferences. And she list a favorite beverage that is not usually listed.

Krystyna I thought maybe you made up the "web page" for the squirrel pants but checked it out and it is real. Great find. Only you would have found it I think.

Knitette I think the monkey couple will be glad to have your monkey over once the have their baby monkey, as a toy companion-don't let him go.

Ladybug 1938 02-03-2013 04:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a picture of the Bow Tucks I made for myself two weeks ago...That was #10.... I love those bags with the zippers but hate putting zippers in.... LOL

Included someone who wanted to say HI to Krystyna hope he turns out.... LOL

fayzer 02-03-2013 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5835853)
Few more clues for my Sp
#1 her zip adds up tp 15
#2 She has animals
#3 and likes notions

That sounds like me Rosemary.

greenini 02-03-2013 04:51 PM

Wow, we left Thur to go camping in the N Ga mountains, we do it every year. I came back to 4 pages, bunches of clues that aren't me, at least I don't think they are....and an attempt to warm up. I have NEVER been so cold in my entire life. One of the electric heaters we brought just up and died. The other couldn't keep up, ran constantly. We even used the propane heater to suplement. We were only trying to heat a VW bus, not a lot of area...even the cat didn't want to go out.

Got my SP name, she lives in a state I've never visited, likes chocolate and fabric, has a pet, doesn't look like K's pictures as far as I know, at least I hope not.