Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

twinkie 02-12-2013 04:06 PM

Thank you so much for caring Krystyna. Did she tell you she had been back in the hospital? I am praying for her emotional and physical healing. She told me she just got out on Sunday. She has really been through a lot but then again, so have you and it is wonderful for you to be so caring. GOD Bless you

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5856696)
OK. I heard from Jill who had the fire. Kitten and Puppy fabric is fine and appreciated. If anyone has a mini iron to spare, that is on her wish list, too.

And a special thank you to each and every one of you that are giving, even if it is just prayers you are sending Jill's way. You are all so special. For those who have contacted me for the address, I have made a list and so far we have 34 of our QB members that are sending something. GOD Bless you all.

saraaev 02-12-2013 05:33 PM

My SP firmie is on the way to a zipcode that adds to 22 ! She drinks coffee (BIG hint there, huh ?) Well, I'm looking at my list of particulars and if I say any more, she'll know it's her. Sigh.... guess I'm not a good hint giver. Oh, she lives North of me.

Happy Valentine everyone, Sara

Crafty Darlene 02-12-2013 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I would share with ya'll what I finally got to make for my SP. It's purple her favorite color, and it's going north of me hopefully tomorrow. I'm always nervous making something for my SP especially when they have been sewing for a very long time. Everyone have a great night!

sewdamncute 02-12-2013 06:16 PM

Well, its probably not me, but that sure is a nce bag!:)

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5857675)
Thought I would share with ya'll what I finally got to make for my SP. It's purple her favorite color, and it's going north of me hopefully tomorrow. I'm always nervous making something for my SP especially when they have been sewing for a very long time. Everyone have a great night!

Quilty-Louise 02-12-2013 06:17 PM

Only 6 more weeks??

1 Attachment(s)
No no no this CAN'T be right, I have to much fabric for my
quilting to last only 6 more weeks.

Happy Valentine's everyone.

Enjoy the cartoon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394876[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 02-12-2013 06:18 PM

Ohhhhhhhh pretty bag!!!!

Sibi 02-12-2013 06:52 PM

Your SP sure is lucky! That is very pretty!!

Quilty-Louise 02-12-2013 06:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a few fabric I am THINKING about using for this bag.

Still trying to find another yellow or two in my stash, but nothing
is "jumping" out at me right now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394879[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394880[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5828349)
I am going to try this post a second time.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh today is jan 31st. totally spaced
out todays date.

I can't wait to get my name.

On another note yesterday I got 2 (of my many) subscription mags
in the mail Quiltmaker and American Quilter.
There is an ADORABLE tote bag pattern in QM that I am thinking of
making for myself (to see how easy it is) pattern says the experience
level is an intermediate. Depending on what it is will depend on how
I deem my experience. For tote bags I will say beginner. LOL

Of course I THINK I have the fabrics picked out (in my mind at least)
that I will pull from my stash for this. Might even add a touch of embroidery
to it.

Here is a picture of the tote bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392111[/ATTACH]

mscupid804 02-12-2013 07:25 PM

Pkg ready and going out to JILL tomorrow.

queenof2802 02-12-2013 08:12 PM

georgous bag!! your sp will LOVE it! I know I would if I were your SP since my favorite color is red, its not coming to live with me.