Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

sewdamncute 02-18-2013 07:02 PM

Krystyna,
I have some lovely pumps to match the gown, but you're on your own with the light blue dress:)

Grandma Peg 02-18-2013 07:33 PM

Krystyna, that was a cute story about your sisters. Never a dull moment! Like the dress you will be wearing to the wedding. Hope things are going better with all you have to deal with.

catjo 02-18-2013 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5865445)
It could be ... unless there is someone else who lives in Lafayette, Indiana!!! ;)

There is a friend of mine that lives here that is in this swap. But I am going to hope its for me.

wanda lou 02-18-2013 10:39 PM

K ,
I agree very cute story, and very pretty blue dress.

Vanogay 02-19-2013 05:11 AM

Krystyna, you must be related to me - that sounds very much like my family except our matriach is named Hazel. Oh, well, maybe they went to the same school!

Krystyna 02-19-2013 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5872002)
Krystyna, you must be related to me - that sounds very much like my family except our matriach is named Hazel. Oh, well, maybe they went to the same school!

Does Hazel have 17 cats?

Quilty-Louise 02-19-2013 11:58 AM

* tap tap tap*

Hello?

Anyone home today?

Sure is quiet in here, come on y'all lets get "chatty"

I have only seen one clue that I thought might be me this month
but I for the life of me can't remember who posted it, but they was
mailing out packages to 2 sp's this month and they said the zips added
up to 19 (I think) and the other was 10 (this I think MIGHT be me).

We shall see if I have any mail when I get home today.

buslady 02-19-2013 01:06 PM

Mine went a little farther than Colorado this month. and the other direction. I think. I am geographically challenged!! Still waiting for mine. I think I know who it is, cause of a silly mistake I made in my addy. Can't wait to find out for sure. My memory has gotten sooooooo bad. I put the dog out to pee and he decided he needed to poo too! It was cold out and I had to pee. So I slipped back in, telling DH to help keep an eye on him (we don't usually let him out alone). I was sitting in my chair watching TV about an hour later when I got this really crazy feeling. I jumped up out of my seat like a mad woman. That poor dog was standing on the top step just stairing at the door handle. BAD GRAMMA, BAD!!!! "Would you like me to watch the baby for a while?" "HELL NO!!!". no offense. you said chatter, and chatter I did. You ask for it, I deliver. LOL

Krystyna 02-19-2013 01:19 PM

Bad Onalee!!! Poor poopy pup! And bad hubby for not watching!
I've done that myself when we were at the house. Poor babies.
Yesterday I had a serious memory lapse. I put eggs on to make hard boiled eggs. Completely forgot about them. I was too busy telling you about my dress adventures. Then I smelled something. I thought the neighbors were cooking chicken. Nope! The water boiled out and what a mess. I'm surprised the smoke alarm (aka dinner bell) didn't go off!

Lori Peercy 02-19-2013 01:57 PM

krystyna, show them your new friend!