Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

jaba 02-20-2013 08:23 PM

Gaijin that bag looks absolutely beautiful! Think my brown eyes just turned green with envy. Everyone is getting nice packages this month.
Before I forget Krystyna no need for flip flops, I have every color of crocs I can send you, I live in them!! Have this tendon thing, shoes are not a reality anymore. Didn't receive my package yet but sure it will be here soon.
Nice job on the stilleto's made, they come in so handy for giving fabric that extra little push under the feed dogs when it's needed. Hope everyone has a good night, snowing here right now.....think the electric blanket is calling my name.

Krystyna 02-20-2013 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5876124)
I liked the first dress best!!!! Now, what is your new friend that Lori mentioned???

Here he is. Lori sent him to me and when I opened the package I laughed myself silly. His hat is so totally dopey. Then I put him down and he started shrieking. That put me over the edge. He has a cape and you can make him fly, too! Only problem is that my little Daisy wants to kill him. So he has to stay up high.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396722[/ATTACH]

brenda21 02-20-2013 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5876850)
Here he is. Lori sent him to me and when I opened the package I laughed myself silly. His hat is so totally dopey. Then I put him down and he started shrieking. That put me over the edge. He has a cape and you can make him fly, too! Only problem is that my little Daisy wants to kill him. So he has to stay up high.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396722[/ATTACH]

sent you a PM days ago....

quiltnut4ever 02-21-2013 04:16 AM

Hi all what great packages coming in! Annt59 that is a cute pincushion bird! Quilty-Louise those straight pins are gorgeous! Luvstoquilt those are stilettos. They help feed the fabric through the feed dogs when sewing. They are very handy especially when sewing tough to get areas. Mscupid804, I used Aleene's jewelry and metal glue. It does the job and following the instructions I used the magic eraser and believe it or not it removed the left over glue and even buffed it giving it a nice glossy finish. I enjoyed making them and hope to make some more! Everyone have a great day! For those of you in the midst of the storm please be safe and if you're home and can sew do sew! lol!:D

mscupid804 02-21-2013 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5876549)
I am chicken for doing to much driving
in the snow or or on slick roads.

Driving in the snow doesn't bother me, it's the idiots on the road who don't know how to drive in the snow that does!

luvstoquilt 02-21-2013 07:24 AM

I agree Teresa! The drivers that scare me are the ones that want to ride in my backseat...they get so close and when it is snowy I am always worried they will hit me!

Krystyna...what a lovely little animal! I hope Daisy doesn't get him! Peach would like a bite of him, too, I am sure!!!
Still no word from my angel SP...package was delivered on 2/19...9505 5108 4829 3046 4995 97. If I lived where this package went I wouldn't be leaving the area right now for sure!!!

catjo 02-21-2013 07:50 AM

I am keeping an eye out for my package, but still no package. :( I wonder when oh when my package will arrive. The wait will make it even better when it arrives though.

catjo 02-21-2013 07:57 AM

Hope you recover quickly Lori. Glad your home, take it easy for a while.

buslady 02-21-2013 08:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Happy dance. With the monkey, please!!! What a cutie. Got a GREAT package from Fayser yesterday. DH picked it up and then stood over me looking to see what goodies there were!! I think he is enjoying this as much as I am. I really like Old things, and she sent me several. That bag is really a special item for me, I don't have anything like that in my collection. Buttons, wow, I LOVE them. Spent an evening last week sorting all the new ones I have received into my cases. I sort by color. Usually get lots of help from the DGK's, but they are getting too old for grammas games. LOL A book to read, a yo-yo maker, I don't have that one either. A binding spool. I may have gotten one of those in a previous package and didn't know what it was, have to check that out, cause my binding drawer is a MESS, and could use these to organize! A beautiful picture of her family and some note cards. A framed cross stitch picture, hand sanitizer, and some FQ's in just lovely colors!! The note was very nice. How do you write so small? DH laughed at me trying to read it. I finally put it in my purse and brought it to work with me. I have a magnifier thingy in my desk (now it is in my wallet) that I used to read it. LOL My eyes are getting worse all the time. Anyway, thanks ever so much Faye, I love it all. Here are the pics.

Krystyna 02-21-2013 08:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am sooooo excited!!!!

I have found the PERFECT dress to wear to my son's wedding.

What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396764[/ATTACH]