Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

pbadder 02-28-2013 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah I'm officially off the bench received my SP package today from brenda 21. Thank you ever so much for your generosity. Everything was just perfect. Here is a picture got parfum sample, flavored tea bags, stiletto, calendar book , towel with my initial and beautiful fat quarters and a couple pieces of fabric the colors were just perfect. A pincushion and a huge pen which I will never lose.Also received a drunkard path ruler which I did not have. thank you again.[ATTACH=CONFIG]398730[/ATTACH]

lovngrandma 02-28-2013 09:06 PM

traci i know it is supposed to be secret but nothing tragic , just 2 blizzards and 21 inches of snow , but u should get it today are tomorrow, i have a tracking number, it is on its way, hope u like what u get lol

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 5890013)
I always say that someone has to come in last and I am secure enough to have it be me. I'll take February for the team, ladies!!

Hoping nothing tragic happened to my partner as I do understand how life happens and foil our best intentions.

lovngrandma 02-28-2013 09:37 PM

ies and especially tracibug, i posted this yesterday on Marches swap posts so sorry had lots to catch up on after 3 days no power no internet and no heat, and 21 inches of snow so traci here is the post

ok ladies my sp gift went out 2 days ago but i could not post as we had no electricity, yes the 2 blizzards blew in Kansas and took a package to special someone, who in some way fashion, are address somewhere a bug is around, and told me hey watch your mail cause a box is headed your way just special for you,

tracibug 03-01-2013 12:22 AM

Hope-

The package came today, thank you so much. I've already found a pattern in one of the magazines I want to try out soon!! The fabrics and ribbons will surely go to good use, especially the sock monkeys!!!

The mug rug is in my bag to go to work. Now I have 3 of them so i can rotate them.

Im off to bed, lots of extra hours at work lately. I'll try to post a pic tmrw. Thank you again. :-)

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5895794)
traci i know it is supposed to be secret but nothing tragic , just 2 blizzards and 21 inches of snow , but u should get it today are tomorrow, i have a tracking number, it is on its way, hope u like what u get lol

lovngrandma 03-01-2013 05:08 AM

:p:shock:;)

so happy u love it all, so sorry u thought u had been forgotten, cant ait to see who i get this time, and oh man love those stelittos wish i had one, lol

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 5895920)
Hope-

The package came today, thank you so much. I've already found a pattern in one of the magazines I want to try out soon!! The fabrics and ribbons will surely go to good use, especially the sock monkeys!!!

The mug rug is in my bag to go to work. Now I have 3 of them so i can rotate them.

Im off to bed, lots of extra hours at work lately. I'll try to post a pic tmrw. Thank you again. :-)

leiladylei54 03-01-2013 08:53 AM

tracibug, well you're not the last to receive. I think I am. Still waiting. Tracking info shows that it arrived in Honolulu yesterday so it probably will be delivered today. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed.

leiladylei54 03-01-2013 02:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My SP box arrived today from dconroy84!!! Yay!!! It was well worth the wait. I just love it all!!! She made a tool caddy with the loveliest contents inserted in each pocket. Just look!!! She also included the most perfect fabrics in my favorite colors/shades; just perfect!!! She included a photo of her best buddy, Kana, who sent my Pharaoh Hound, Cleo, a package of treats. Methinks Cleo and Kana are going to be best buds. Thank you, Donna!!!

quiltnut4ever 03-02-2013 03:49 PM

Glad all you ladies received your pkgs they are all awesome!

Nancy in Louisiana 03-05-2013 06:39 AM

Uh -- hello? Anybody else on the bench? Am I the only one left? First time this has happened to me. No word on my sp, so I hope all is well with her. I'm feeling forgotten and left out. I'd feel a lot better if I knew there was a valid reason and just not someone who decided to quit in the middle of the game. Or that the pkg took a wrong turn in the mail?

Krystyna 03-05-2013 06:45 AM

Nancy, I'm sure something good will be on the way if your SP disappeared!