Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closes-jan-31st-4pm-cst-t260108.html)

verna2197 02-08-2015 03:18 PM

Glad you like everything

heronfan 02-09-2015 08:06 AM

Sending my Secret Pal's package out this morning. It's headed a bit to the north and east. As the crow flies, going from Natalia, TX where I live now to Albany, NY where I used to live I would go through the far north west part of your state! Are you my secret pal?

Nancy in Louisiana 02-09-2015 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This should be posted under Jan SP, but it wasn't opened until very late in the month and I wanted to be sure to share with everyone. Aussie Croyden sent me a wonderful pkg with fat quarters and fun patterns, machine needles, thread samples, calendar, and craft mag. I had lots of fun going thru the pattrns in the mag, and the pattern packets are just crying out for me to try. Thanks again for a great package.

homecaregiver 02-09-2015 02:54 PM

to my SP, Have you figured it out yet?? I mailed the rest of your package today and the delivery date is Wed. Feb 11 so be on the watch. Hoping you enjoy everything.
Pat

jaba 02-10-2015 07:57 AM

I miss putting a package together, was on vacation and the sign ups were closed by the time I got home:( I'll follow the thread and wait for next month.

Quilty-Louise 02-10-2015 05:32 PM

I received 2 envelopes in the mail yesterday that had white fabric.

Not sure if this was from my SP or not because there was no card,
or note.

Will post pics tomorrow if possible.

aussie croydon 02-10-2015 08:48 PM

My parcel has been sent and it is going to someone who lives near some mountains.
And I guess they may have snow on them at this time of the year.

verna2197 02-11-2015 11:10 AM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by heronfan (Post 7083674)
Sending my Secret Pal's package out this morning. It's headed a bit to the north and east. As the crow flies, going from Natalia, TX where I live now to Albany, NY where I used to live I would go through the far north west part of your state! Are you my secret pal?

yes I am your secret pal. Love everything you sent. The buttons look vintage, really like them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509719[/ATTACH]
neat book and magazines
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509721[/ATTACH]
candy, needles, buttons and dog toy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509722[/ATTACH]
lots of fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509723[/ATTACH]
awesome Texas block and Log Cabin key ring.

Thank you for everything.
verna2197

verna2197 02-11-2015 11:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These books are from jclinganrey, thank you so very very much for them. Really a surprise. I collect Eleanor Burns books and like I said it was a surprise.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509725[/ATTACH]

sewnsew 02-11-2015 04:30 PM

A big thank you to Linda R for all the wonderful gifts you sent. The quilted bag, the orphan blocks and the bright fabric will all be used real soon ! The Farmhouse Quilt book has house patterns that I want to try and the redwork embroidery pattern looks like fun. Of course, I've already sampled the chocolates !
Thanks again for everything !