Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-update-page-62-a-t88027.html)

SuzanneTx 01-06-2011 03:29 AM

This is a monthly secret pal swap. There is a sign up every month, and you can choose whether or not to participate each month. You will get a different partner every month, and the person you send to will be different than the person you receive from.

You do need to send me a PM every month, as I cannot keep track very well of people signing up for more then 1 month. Please don't post a message on the thread about signing up, as I may not see it.

I would prefer that you resend your info, to make minor changes about holidays, personal preferences, etc.

If you are international, feel free to join!

if you are interested in joining, please send me a Private message with the following information. If I do not have a valid email or phone number, you can't participate, those will not be passed on to your secret pal.

Screen Name:
Address:
Address:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Candy:
Your favorite notion/fabric line, etc:
Your least favorite color(s)
Least favorite candy
Least favorite notion/fabric line
Brand of sewing machine:
Is there anything you like to collect?
Besides quilting, what do you like to do?
Allergies:
Additional Information:
Can you mail international?
Favorite thing:
Least favorite thing:
Email Address:
Phone Number:

This form will be given to your secret pal. The more you put on there, the better she/he will be able to get things you'd like. Additional information may be helpful to them as well.

There is a 10 dollar budget for this swap. The 10 dollars can, or cannot include things from your stash. Postage isn't included in the ten dollars. The most important thing to remember with the budget is to have fun, but please do NOT spend more then $10.

If you want ideas on what to send, look at the previous swaps. Things that are always fun to get is fabric, notions, notepads, pens, postcards, handmade items, little things like that.

Sign ups will close the 21st, and names will be paired on the 22nd of January and sent out.

Packages need to be sent out by the 14th of February for everyone including international. Send it as early as you'd like!

I really want to stress that if you sign up, please, PLEASE follow thru. It's a horrible feeling to not receive a package.
I will be keeping a list of people that don't follow thru. Sorry to be hard nosed but it's not right and it's been happening a lot here lately and we will not be allowed to do secret swaps anymore.

1. you must ship your package using a method that provides tracking and delivery confirmation. You can purchase it at the post office or if you print postage, it is free for priority mail and 19 cents for all others.

2. if your pal does not receive her/his package within a reasonable time (14 days max for within the same country, 30 days for between countries) a public note that you failed to send must be added to the Group Activity matrix. if your pal is still empty handed after 14 more days Swap Coordinators are required to post negative feedback against your account. You will not be allowed to participate in any more Secret Pal swaps. Also, other coordinators will not allow you to participate in their swaps.

It's all about fun, so please have fun with it.

If you have questions, please pm me and I will try to answer as quickly as possible.

This swap has been approved by Patrice J.

Thanks!
Suzanne

grandme26 01-06-2011 09:03 AM

Just sent you my info. I love this swqp. Thank you for all the time you are putting in to keep it organized and running smoothly.

newquilter10 01-06-2011 09:19 AM

Sending mine too.

koko 01-06-2011 09:45 AM

Just sent my info too. These swaps are so much fun!

brenda21 01-06-2011 09:57 AM

Just sent PM :)

zennia 01-06-2011 10:54 AM

Sending pm

jaciqltznok 01-06-2011 11:06 AM

I sent mine!

dglvr 01-07-2011 04:01 AM

PMing These swaps are sooo much fun. Thanks Suzanne for all your hard work :thumbup:

candi 01-07-2011 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr
PMing These swaps are sooo much fun. Thanks Suzanne for all your hard work :thumbup:

Ditto! Thanks Suzanne!

Nancy in Louisiana 01-07-2011 05:48 PM

I'm in again -- will pm you