Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/final-dresden-seasonal-swap-winter-t152159.html)

Deb watkins 10-06-2011 05:02 AM

11 Flakes drifting and 9 flowers blooming!!

SheriR 10-06-2011 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
It is your pointsettia - bloom it anyway you like. It looks great....so, I pm'd you on your decision...one set of each or two of pointsettia's????.....nice job on it!

Two poinsettias please. I will try to do a mock up of the second set and post it today. I think it's really pretty.

sharon b 10-06-2011 10:46 AM

Its official the whole internet now knows I am Flake- :shock: gesh .....****big sigh****

fabric_fancy 10-06-2011 12:53 PM

sheri

your block is just lovely!

Deb watkins 10-06-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Its official the whole internet now knows I am Flake- :shock: gesh .....****big sigh****

Ahhhh, Sharon, you can be known as the flake.....Patrice thinks I am absolutely nuts, crazy, out of my mind for the amount of swaps I host. And your fall blocks were very nice, you can be a flake of mine any time! :thumbup:

SheriR 10-06-2011 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
sheri

your block is just lovely!

Thanks. My daughter said can't post my second set until I REALLY finish it. I'll have it up tomorrow.

SheriR 10-07-2011 01:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is what my second poinsettia will look like. Sewing with metallic thread is much harder then I thought it would be... So is making yoyo's....... But I think I like it. For this block, I think, I'll find a cute tiny brass button to help attach the yoyo to the center... Hope y'all like.

=-) SheriR

sharon b 10-07-2011 02:02 PM

Another fabulous block :mrgreen: Great Job :thumbup:

pattis47 10-09-2011 07:35 AM

Watch out Deb, you have Sharon and me as flakes, you could have a whole blizzard if you are not careful.......let the winds blow and the snow fall......flake after flake.....flake after flake.....flake after flake...I mean dresden plate after dresden plate.....until we have a measurable amount.....

Originally Posted by Deb watkins

Originally Posted by sharon b

Ahhhh, Sharon, you can be known as the flake.....Patrice thinks I am absolutely nuts, crazy, out of my mind for the amount of swaps I host. And your fall blocks were very nice, you can be a flake of mine any time! :thumbup:

pattis47 10-09-2011 07:36 AM

SheriR,
Both of your dresden plates are very pretty. Love your color combinations.

Originally Posted by SheriR
Here is what my second poinsettia will look like. Sewing with metallic thread is much harder then I thought it would be... So is making yoyo's....... But I think I like it. For this block, I think, I'll find a cute tiny brass button to help attach the yoyo to the center... Hope y'all like.

=-) SheriR