Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun on the Farm/Farmer's Market -- 6-1/2" square fabric swap -- CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-farm-farmers-market-6-1-2-square-fabric-swap-closed-t216435.html)

marytoddliz 06-12-2013 11:16 PM

All is quiet down on the farm? I am in Washington but headed home Friday Morning, hoping hoping :p

Yosamitesa 06-13-2013 05:55 AM

The farm is over running with animals and fruits and veggie and so many other things. There is a HUGE variety this time!!! There are a lot of fabrics this time. Taking me a while...but I'm getting there...slowly!!!

eastoregonlady 06-18-2013 07:33 AM

Thank you So much for this...I'm sure you are swamped with fabrics, but, will there be a swap with a different theme this fall?

marytoddliz 06-18-2013 09:19 AM

eastoregonlady, I am sure there will be another one. She loves doing them as much as we do!:p Isn't that Right Yosamitesa? And they are the best swaps! I love making I spy quilts for the little ones and what a great source of lots of different fabrics!

Yosamitesa 06-18-2013 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by eastoregonlady (Post 6129258)
Thank you So much for this...I'm sure you are swamped with fabrics, but, will there be a swap with a different theme this fall?

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 6129470)
eastoregonlady, I am sure there will be another one. She loves doing them as much as we do!:p Isn't that Right Yosamitesa? And they are the best swaps! I love making I spy quilts for the little ones and what a great source of lots of different fabrics!

Yes there will be 2 more this year!!! July-September (due to me by August 31st) will be Creepy Crawlies. October-November (due to me by November 1st) will be Hodge Podge (stash busters -- save your money at the holidays and bust out your stash for those New Year sales!!!). That will be it for the year. My normal swappers know I used to do 11 of these a year...yep one a month, until I got really burned out. Now...one every couple of months. Helps the pocket books and my sanity!!! :)

Still swapping. My mom is coming tomorrow to see if we can finish tomorrow night and mail on Thursday. If not, will mail Friday (fingers crossed)

marytoddliz 06-18-2013 08:55 PM

Don't hurry too much, it must be awesome having all that fabric in your hands! OH creepy crawlies, I like that idea, I think I might just go shopping on line to find me some creepy crawlies... (I am hoping that includes the cute ones like lady bugs and butterflies and dragon flies??)

Yosamitesa 06-19-2013 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 6130649)
Don't hurry too much, it must be awesome having all that fabric in your hands! OH creepy crawlies, I like that idea, I think I might just go shopping on line to find me some creepy crawlies... (I am hoping that includes the cute ones like lady bugs and butterflies and dragon flies??)

However you interpret it!!! I found some really cute monsters trick or treating... :)

Yosamitesa 06-20-2013 07:52 PM

All squares are swapped. Will swap twists and package tomorrow night.

marybrace 06-26-2013 05:00 PM

Sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. Where's Yosamitesa? Under the haystack, fast asleep!
Just joking....not with a lil man in your life. not to mention the block swaps, Quilts for Quilters, table runner swap, etc, etc. Good grief lady when do you sleep? Just had to stop by and cause some trouble! so now I'll say "Good Night"

marybrace 06-26-2013 07:36 PM

Holy geez. now you are cutting 2.5 inch squares for the Candy swap....no wonder you are under the haystack fast asleep. Oh yeah. to your list of "things to do" I forgot to mention that you work full time. I get tired just thinking about all of this.