Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-halloween-block-swap-mail-everyone-t115927.html)

katvert 08-21-2011 11:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I laid them out to see them all at once... and they look more amazing all together then flipping through them one at a time. I had to go up on the stairs to take pictures of them all. So I included a close up pf each side of the "layout". (I am sure there will be many more layouts before I sew them together, I was just trying to fit them all into the picture. )
My 5 year old son absolutely loves all of them. He can't pick a favorite and wants to touch them all.

Can't wait for the winter swap!!

all the blocks together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244740[/ATTACH]

close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244741[/ATTACH]

close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244742[/ATTACH]

sistahdebbra 08-21-2011 01:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got blocks Saturday... here is a picture of them. I didn't think to put my name on my blocks, sorry about that. I plan to add each name on my label. Missing a few names will take a second photo of blocks without a name tag. Please tell me which is your block, would like name and state. Thanks and thank all of you for the blocks I rec'd. And Reds, I like the variety of sizes.

need name of creator
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244842[/ATTACH]

jetnica 08-21-2011 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's my collection - with some additional blocks from the monthly bee swaps...

sandpat 08-21-2011 04:24 PM

LOL...I keep seeing even more blocks that I just love! You all know I'll have to "steal" some of your ideas when I make a few more to add to my pile...LOL!

neayact 08-21-2011 04:43 PM

Mine is the boo

Linnea in CT

quiltwoman 08-21-2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

Originally Posted by quiltwoman

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
I got the most WONDERFUL surprise this afternoon...my blocks! Thanks to all who made such awesome blocks. I am hard presse to pick a favorite, although my 8 yr old has already claimed the spider! LOL

heh I see my pumpkin!!!

Which pumpkin did you do as there is one without a name!

Thanks for letting me know-such an "evil" little pumpkin --lol
The 12 x 12 pumpkin that looks mad is mine! Sorry they were all labeled when Isent them in! :oops:

cavmom 08-21-2011 06:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are the blocks i received in the swap and the blocks i have made. I just made another 2 blocks tonight and a banner to put in the middle that says Trick or Treat. I have already spent hours arranging and re-arranging and I still havent quite come up with the final result yet, but i will keep working on it LOL! This is fun :-D

blocks i received in the swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]245011[/ATTACH]

blocks i made
[ATTACH=CONFIG]245012[/ATTACH]

Muse&Sew 08-21-2011 06:49 PM

There are sew many cute blocks! Cavmom I love all the cute extra blocks you made. Lots of inspiration from all of you.

cbridges22 08-21-2011 07:37 PM

My mail has been on hold for a week as I have been on vacation.I can't wait to go to the post office.

SazuBMidlands 08-21-2011 09:30 PM

Oh wow!!!!
All the blocks are amazing!!
Patti, I don't mind of you want to show a photo. It would be exciting to see, although from past experience photos don't always show these beauties. They always seem more amazing in real life.
I'm currently trying to quilt a monster (a 97" square weddings quilt for some friends) on my DSM which I'm wanting to finish real quick so once these babies arrive I have time to play :) Oh, and the wedding is the 10th Sept too.