Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-halloween-block-swap-mail-everyone-t115927.html)

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by hoppa
Oh I just might have to get in on this since I can use my embroidery machine.Did a skull this morning for another project as a sample. Lynnie and moose love what you have created. Need to think abouut this. Since a newbie at quilting not sure I would be able to quilt something just yet but love Halloween.

jeff

Hoppa You don't have to worry about being a newbie! Join in the fun! pm me when you decide, ok?

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by CherylW
I want in. 2 sets for me. I was going to organize my fabric next week anyway so I can't wait to find my Halloween stuff...I'll post a pic as soon as I get some done. Love everyone's square so far, very inspiring!

Welcome to the monster party Halloween swap CherylW ... LOL! Have fun and share with us when you can!

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Karen
Sign me up please! I will do 2 sets, one will be a ghost, not sure about the 2nd yet. Thanks so much for hosting this swap!

I have you all signed up Karen! Welcome ... Have fun and share your creations with us ok?

:thumbup:

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 09:48 AM

Woo Hoo This party is getting going strong! Love it.

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by LHUNT212
I'm excited for this one. I just ordered my fabrics.

We are excited to have you in the swap too! Have fun.

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by dd
I was looking for some patterns before I sent anything. Now after looking at the posted blocks, not sure mine will measure up. I want to do this and will PM later when I actually get some finished.

dd,
You need not worry, There are all levels of quilters in the group. I hope you join in the fun.

hoppa 04-26-2011 11:05 AM

Hoppa You don't have to worry about being a newbie! Join in the fun! pm me when you decide, ok?[/quote]

Thank you RedGarnet as I will. In the process of trying to figure out which embroidery patterns I want to do and the sizes for the block then will send you a PM.

Jeff aka Hoppa

cbridges22 04-26-2011 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ms Grace
OK, got my first sample done.
I'm taking a vote....yes or no for this block?
I was thinking of doing the lettering on each block a different color. It measures 6 1/2" square.

Do you like it or should I do something else??

I love it.

hoppa 04-26-2011 02:31 PM

Ms Grace they are wonderful and perfect for the theme!

hoppa

RedGarnet222 04-26-2011 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by SewMomma66
So here is what I have so far and will be adding to the block size.

I am cracking up while writting this Sewmomma ... I was right you do have them finished. Ha ha ha ...

Spooky ...
RedGarnet