Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-halloween-block-swap-mail-everyone-t115927.html)

hoppa 05-10-2011 05:31 PM

Not sure yet DD as need to mull it over. But will get back to you.

Hoppa

Short an Sweet 05-10-2011 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by hoppa

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

Here is a preview of my blocks.They are not squared off yet and not the best pics as were taken with an IPOD. Now working on the haunted mansions sorry the pic is sideways but I am not he picture taker and dont think I have software on this new computer to fix it. This is the new batik fabric I picked up today.

r u making extras for extra swaps? if so I would like dibs on one of each lol
quoth the raven Nevermore

I will be making more of the haunted mansion for sure for the side swap. Not sure yet on the raven there may be a limited number of those.

Hoppa

I will try to get 1 of each of the ones I'm doing done by the weekend and if you'll do an extra swap I would love one of either or both o and I am doing 4 different sets, but i can only send in 2 and I am making extra on all 4
(cant help it Edgar Allen Poe is one of my favorites along with Rudyard Kipling)

hmm if you can't do them as a side swap would you be willing to share where you got the pattern from?

jetnica 05-10-2011 05:32 PM

Omg. I love that haunted mansion!!!!!

Ok. I think I'm out of blocks. Lol

Sign me up for side swaps. I have a TON of Halloween stuff. Let me know what you'd like and we will swap. :)

RedGarnet222 05-10-2011 05:56 PM

Ok Everyone ... I have to swap these out when all of the blocks are in. Can you please let me know if you side swap and which block that you swapped when you do? I don't want to send the same blocks to you that you already have.

It is no trouble for me to keep a list. I am pretty organized that way.

I am so happy with our swap. It is great fun!

hoppa 05-10-2011 06:02 PM

Short N sweet sent you a PM

hoppa 05-10-2011 06:12 PM

Red Garnet glad that you posted this as didn't want to do any side swaps till I heard from you what the rules would be.

I need a day or two to figure out fabric details for my side swap. Going tommorow to get more fabric for the haunted mansion and will see if I can find fabric for the crow/raven as may be a different fabric depending what is available. Never expected a rush on my blocks,lol.

Thank you all for your support.

Hoppa

sandpat 05-10-2011 06:19 PM

Well hoppa...I'm hoping that maybe I'll get one through the regular swapping channels..:wink:

cbridges22 05-10-2011 08:06 PM

WoW Hoopa !

Ms Grace 05-11-2011 04:45 AM

Here is a preview of my blocks.They are not squared off yet and not the best pics as were taken with an IPOD. Now working on the haunted mansions sorry the pic is sideways but I am not he picture taker and dont think I have software on this new computer to fix it. This is the new batik fabric I picked up today.

Love them! :-D

RedGarnet222 05-11-2011 08:19 AM

[quote=hoppa]Red Garnet glad that you posted this as didn't want to do any side swaps till I heard from you what the rules would be.

I need a day or two to figure out fabric details for my side swap. Going tommorow to get more fabric for the haunted mansion and will see if I can find fabric for the crow/raven as may be a different fabric depending what is available. Never expected a rush on my blocks,lol.

Thank you all for your support.

Hi hoppa,

I don't have any "rules" or anything when it comes to your swaps between yourselves really, hoppa. That is for you to make up and decide.

It sounds to me like you could keep that little embroidery machine humming for months!

Red