Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Halloween Swap Signups thru 8-06-13 - Due 9-06-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-halloween-swap-signups-thru-8-06-13-due-9-06-13-a-t223235.html)

RedGarnet222 06-26-2013 06:01 PM

LOL.... Thanks ladies. That will make me finished unless I go for some of the tiny swap ones. I will see.

Thanks for hosting Muse and Sew.

owlvamp 06-26-2013 06:33 PM

Love all the blocks so far. Still looking for fabric.

owlvamp 06-26-2013 08:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is two blocks I created tonight. What do you think? Do you want them in the swap? I don't think I will be able to do the others for I haven't found any fabric that will match what I wanted in my stash. I found these Halloween print ones and decided to give it a whack. Let me know what you think.

owlvamp 06-26-2013 09:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another block I've been wanting to try. It's not on point but I like it. What do you think? I forget what the block is called.

Muse&Sew 06-27-2013 06:18 AM

owlvamp, I love your spider & wonky 9 patch. Adorable fabric. The snowball eyeballs are funky. I think you should go for it! Cute!

owlvamp 06-27-2013 08:31 AM

Okay awesome I will join. I know you've been waiting to here that. I absolutely love Halloween and passed up on the last swap and didn't want to pass this one. Not sure how many sets yet but trying to go for the full 6 sets and some of the twist. I will see what I can do. Thanks for hosting.

Muse&Sew 06-27-2013 11:24 AM

owlvamp :) happy to have you join us!

javin22 06-28-2013 05:20 PM

I am working on my last two sets. Can't find the blue fabric that I used for the sky in the haunted house. I just had a scrap and don't know where it came from. I think it was the scrap swap. I really like it and would like to find some more. I found some star sky fabric, but it is silver stars. I don't think it looks as spooky. Might have to use something else if I can't find more of the blue, but I will look for a bit.

owlvamp 06-28-2013 08:31 PM

Alright I finished my 6 bigs sets and did three tiny sets and one left to go. So I am in for the 6 and 4 sets. Thank you

kiffie2413 06-28-2013 11:16 PM

I just told dh I thought I would not sign up for any more swaps for a while, try and get some stuff finished around here (of course this excludes the monthly fq swap :thumbup:). Plus my lqs has our annual Top of Texas Shop Hop coming up 3rd week in July; I still need to finish the shop BOM sampler quilt and several small quilted gifts for giveaways. However, every time I am checking in with Brat' s table runner swap and monthly fq swap I see this swap and hesitate.. I did the Halloween swap last year and loved it! Plus in the last few months I have acquired a lot of super cute Halloween fabrics.. I am very tempted to sign up... I mean aliens kinda could go with Halloween, they also go with ufo's...so my ufo' s make me kinda "alienish" and appropriate for this swap! Glad sign up is until 1st part of August; see how much time I have.
Regards all, Kif