Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Halloween Swap Signups thru 8-06-13 - Due 9-06-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-halloween-swap-signups-thru-8-06-13-due-9-06-13-a-t223235.html)

marybrace 07-02-2013 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6155367)
HA HA HA!!! Coffee, Dr. Pepper, Sweet Tea, Woman's One-A-Day Multi-vitamin gummy and usually (when I remember) my ItWorks! Greens. I've been forgetting those though, so I'm not feeling so well. :( Ready for the 4th of July parade to be OVER!!! I'm picking up trophies today and hopefully banners!

Did I read that correctly? You are PICKING UP banners. I'm shocked and amazed that you didn"t piece some red, white, and blue blocks and create your own. O.K. let's get serious... I do coffee, tea but unsweetened, yup got the One a Days. Have no idea what ItWorks! Greens are. Soooo if I learn to like Dr. Pepper, add sugar to my
tea and get those ItWorks things, I'll be able to sew a perfect 1/4 inch seam to produce beautiful quilt blocks, large quilts, work a long week, take care of a little one, run a swap, cut lots of 2 1/2 inch squares for another swap, and still have a sense of humor. Is that what you are telling me?

This is proof. When you need someone to do something, look for the busiest person around and ask him/her.

Have a happy 4th!

Yosamitesa 07-02-2013 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 6155708)
Did I read that correctly? You are PICKING UP banners. I'm shocked and amazed that you didn"t piece some red, white, and blue blocks and create your own. O.K. let's get serious... I do coffee, tea but unsweetened, yup got the One a Days. Have no idea what ItWorks! Greens are. Soooo if I learn to like Dr. Pepper, add sugar to my
tea and get those ItWorks things, I'll be able to sew a perfect 1/4 inch seam to produce beautiful quilt blocks, large quilts, work a long week, take care of a little one, run a swap, cut lots of 2 1/2 inch squares for another swap, and still have a sense of humor. Is that what you are telling me?

This is proof. When you need someone to do something, look for the busiest person around and ask him/her.

Have a happy 4th!

HA HA HA!!! Why do you think I cut back from 11 swaps to 4 swaps a year? Trust me, I'm tired too. However, I'm enjoying the sewing and it keeps me busy when lil man goes down for bed and when I go to bed. As for the banner...ummm...NO! Not making this thing. 4ft tall, 7 ft wide. Also had one that is 4 ft tall by 6 ft wide for our Grand Marshal. He was one of the firefighters that was injured during the massive Houston hotel fire that killed 5. Going to be an emotional day. :)

owlvamp 07-02-2013 06:08 PM

Finished my last set of the little ones. Now putting my labels on them. I'm so excited I finished early and will get them on their. Thanks for hosting.

Muse&Sew 07-02-2013 06:29 PM

So many of you are on a roll! Great job getting those blocks done!

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6156455)
Finished my last set of the little ones. Now putting my labels on them. I'm so excited I finished early and will get them on their. Thanks for hosting.

RedGarnet222 07-04-2013 07:02 AM

We love to see pictures fellow swappers! Please share.

Muse&Sew 07-04-2013 08:34 AM

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day!

RedGarnet222 07-04-2013 10:47 AM

Yes I wish you all a happy 4th too everyone.

I printed out my priority label and will be mailing tomorrow Muse and Sew. :~) I just did the five sets and got too tired to finish the bats. A little surprise in there for ya too, hon. Thanks for hosting.

owlvamp 07-06-2013 12:56 PM

I haven't made it to the post office yet. But they are all ready to go. Hopefully can make it this week.

Muse&Sew 07-06-2013 01:55 PM

WooooooHoooooooooooo! So excited to get your blocks.

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6162943)
I haven't made it to the post office yet. But they are all ready to go. Hopefully can make it this week.

javin22 07-06-2013 07:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My six sets are done, all labeled and ready to go. I don't think I will do the tiny 3 1/2 inch ones. I think I will pass on those.