Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FUNKY HOUSES, CHICKENS & BARN SWAP Signups thru 9-06-13 - Due 10-06-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-houses-chickens-barn-swap-signups-thru-9-06-13-due-10-06-13-a-t226163.html)

RedGarnet222 08-29-2013 12:15 PM

Thanks annaquilts! Now to sew on the labels and buttons.

Muse&Sew 08-29-2013 01:02 PM

Red, Chicken a la King, & Shorty are pretty cute! They will look great with Rainbow chick & Silhouette man in our growing flock of chicks.

RedGarnet222 08-29-2013 03:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one that is extra. LOL ... Just trying out something.

Since the swap is shortened to 18 blocks, I am finished and will be sending mine in pretty quick Muse and Sew.

Thanks for hosting, I had a good time making the chickens even with my wrist hurting.

lovngrandma 08-29-2013 04:10 PM

awww okk i cc said he blind gal sewing so much, a chicken it shall b, a dreaming i shall go, humm, i wonder, well the owls were a hit, so lets see what about the chickens, ...... can they have babies, see im already thinking of ideas, dingy, silly, crazy, and do they all have to match, each other, ok i will look for the answer to this later on, im a going to think on paper and dream up something, and see what i come up with, oh what fun,

lovngrandma 08-29-2013 04:17 PM

ok ladies,, im doing 2 sets, one is definatly chickens, does anyone want any barns, is anyone doing any barns i dont want a lonely barn i will galdly do 2 sets of spry chickens not sure doing what yet, kinda depensof they all have be identical are not, gosh i hope not, love the non lookalikes, u have till sunday to tell me if anyone wants barns majority gets the vote, just say chickens are barns - hope and i will write it down, ok, if u dont vote then no room to fuss if u get a barn and u wanted a chicken, humm maby in a stewpot yum yum, kinda interesting, we shall see iwill show pics, for sure

Muse&Sew 08-30-2013 09:56 AM

Red, love your extra chicken block! These blocks have been fun to make.

lovngrandma, Som did a barn. See what the others same. I'm game either way, but I think most of the people on the swap want chickens. :)

mom-6 08-30-2013 11:17 AM

I'm thinking of trying this one! It looks like fun. Don't know how many I will have time to do, but surely I can figure out a way to do 3 sets.
So it's barns N chickens, right? Haven't seen any houses mentioned. . .

Muse&Sew 08-30-2013 11:24 AM

Hi mom-6! We'd love to have you join us. No we're not doing houses, just chickens & barns. The due date isn't until Oct. 6th. You can do anywhere from 1-3 sets. pm me if you're interested.

Originally Posted by mom-6 (Post 6264396)
I'm thinking of trying this one! It looks like fun. Don't know how many I will have time to do, but surely I can figure out a way to do 3 sets.
So it's barns N chickens, right? Haven't seen any houses mentioned. . .

mom-6 08-30-2013 04:41 PM

Went shopping with DD this afternoon and found not only the Houston Texans fabric and football fabric I was looking for but also some really cute chicken fabric jumped into my cart!

Muse&Sew 08-31-2013 07:22 AM

Nothing like a fabric shopping spree to get those creative juices flowing!