Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Transportation Swap (Quilt for Boys) - Sign-ups close August 31 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-transportation-swap-quilt-boys-sign-ups-close-august-31-a-t192242.html)

atpegsquiltstudio 07-31-2012 09:42 AM

Thanks for the ideas. Pictures look great. Guess I need to look outside of the box. I am psyched about this swap, as I have a new grandson that I would do this one for. I did a crib quilt for him with his birth info, but need to do a twin size now. Margaret

Jannie 08-03-2012 08:59 AM

Yeah!! I got mine in the mail yesterday.

urgodschild2 08-05-2012 10:07 PM

I am still thinking on this one. don't know if I will have time or not. but I love looking at what you all come up with.

athenagwis 08-06-2012 07:29 AM

I hope everyone is chugging along (get it?? chugging along ... hehe I crack myself up!! :)) on their blocks!! :) Please post pics if you can, this will help inspire others to join us!!

Cheers!
Rachel

urgodschild2 08-13-2012 06:55 PM

ok I have bit the bullet. I will do 4 sets. I have the first one almost all done. I still would like to do a dragon but I am not having much luck in finding a dragon that I like. sigh. I have two young grandsons that I will make a duvet cover for their duvets. In australia they basically use duvets and so my daughter is not keen on my quilts at all but a cover would work well with them. So back to work on my first set. I will post pictures when i finish them.

Jannie 08-14-2012 08:34 AM

Rachel, I sent my blocks a week ago. Please tell me you got them so I don't have to worry where they are. Thanks

athenagwis 08-14-2012 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jannie (Post 5440265)
Rachel, I sent my blocks a week ago. Please tell me you got them so I don't have to worry where they are. Thanks

They are here!! sorry I was tied up with the halloween swap and didn't check your blocks in yet. But they are safe and sound. :)

Rachel

athenagwis 08-14-2012 01:36 PM

Hi everyone!!

The sign-up deadline is approaching for this swap!!We have a small crew, so if you have committed, please be sure to get your blocks finished in time as people dropping will make it hard on everyone else!! :) If you have been lurking, please feel free to sign up, there is plenty of room and I have already seen some AWESOME blocks. I will try and take pics of the blocks I have already received at some point too. But if anyone else has pics, please share. :) We love seeing what everyone comes up with!!

Cheers!
Rachel

urgodschild2 08-17-2012 07:04 PM

I found a dragon that I can make. He will be polka dot and looks real cute. when I finish one I will post it.

athenagwis 08-18-2012 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5448067)
I found a dragon that I can make. He will be polka dot and looks real cute. when I finish one I will post it.

That's funny!! :) Can't wait to see it.

Rachel