Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Good Ol' Summertime Swap ... Open to signups until March 30th. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/good-ol-summertime-swap-open-signups-until-march-30th-t173769.html)

RedGarnet222 03-23-2012 07:52 AM

Gosh look at all that work! They are so cute lv2sew! I will be crowing when the weather settles down like this too. LOL!

Judith1005 03-23-2012 12:01 PM

lv2sew, They are sew cute!!

Lv2sew2011 03-24-2012 03:05 PM

After we had 4 days of rain, Oklahoma needed badly the last two days have been beautiful, I had injection in my lower back Tuesday, and I'm feeling a little better, we've been riding our Motorcycles my skin hasnt seen the sun in so long I don't know how it felt. What's weird is I usually burn a little bit the first time and I don't think I'm even turning red compared to my husband face and arms. Must be all that good ole Cherokee Indian in me...LOL And the weather is suppose to be awesome for two more days and hubby is off two more days might be some more riding next few days....LOL its just beautiful, we past a field of yellow blooms not sure what kind of plant but my gosh it was awesome I had wish I took my camera to take pictures but I didn't have it with me. Well trying to get in the mood to go sew abit. I also made 3 more rooster two of them just wasn't right...now I'm thinking maybe some camping tweets...LOL

Thank you on the comments on my rooster everything I've seen are great as well...

Donna

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5084533)
Gosh look at all that work! They are so cute lv2sew! I will be crowing when the weather settles down like this too. LOL!

tedytrser 03-25-2012 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5071099)
Sure tedtrser! How many sets would you like to make? I will sign up up and fill in the sets later.

Welcome to the swap! Have fun with your blocks.

One for now but if i get more done will let you know and THANKS

RedGarnet222 03-25-2012 07:30 AM

Ok that is cool tedytrser!

RedGarnet222 03-25-2012 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5087775)
After we had 4 days of rain, Oklahoma needed badly the last two days have been beautiful, I had injection in my lower back Tuesday, and I'm feeling a little better, we've been riding our Motorcycles my skin hasnt seen the sun in so long I don't know how it felt. What's weird is I usually burn a little bit the first time and I don't think I'm even turning red compared to my husband face and arms. Must be all that good ole Cherokee Indian in me...LOL And the weather is suppose to be awesome for two more days and hubby is off two more days might be some more riding next few days....LOL its just beautiful, we past a field of yellow blooms not sure what kind of plant but my gosh it was awesome I had wish I took my camera to take pictures but I didn't have it with me. Well trying to get in the mood to go sew abit. I also made 3 more rooster two of them just wasn't right...now I'm thinking maybe some camping tweets...LOL

Thank you on the comments on my rooster everything I've seen are great as well...

Donna

It sounds like your weather is better than ours LV2sew. Be carful on your bike. I am so jelous.

cavmom 03-25-2012 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
after looking at the pictures people have posted - strawberries, sandles, icecream ,roosters, bunnies, flowers etc- all so cute, i want one of each and every one i have seen!! i have to do this one. Here are 2 of my blocks, i am working on a 3rd. Red, count me in for 3 sets :)

RedGarnet222 03-26-2012 07:31 AM

Great cavmom! Welcome to the swap. By the way... I love your darling summertime blocks!

Judith1005 03-26-2012 11:44 AM

A strawberry sunny day.

1 Attachment(s)
Cavmom, Awesome blocks. I love how cheerful they are.

Here's the last set. I hope yall will think they will work. They are not what I intended but, this is what they turned into. I love pieced blocks to mix in with all the applique and embroidery blocks. I hope you like them. A strawberry day.

Sandy, I mailed out to you today via priority mail along with a special suprise for you to thank you for all your hard work. You have been one busy lady and I appreciated the time you take to host. So thank you so much.

RedGarnet222 03-26-2012 12:47 PM

You are so welcome judith! I pm'd you about the charity quilt tops just before I found your post! LOL!
I will let you know when they arrive, thanks for the heads up!