Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Good Ol' Summertime Swap ... Open to signups until March 30th. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/good-ol-summertime-swap-open-signups-until-march-30th-t173769.html)

tedytrser 05-07-2012 12:21 PM

I got mine!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I got my blocks today. They are all very nice! I am gonna have fun putting them together.
Thank you to....Amber (amberr533),Patricia quiltpd For 2,Donna Lv2sew, Sue Straley,Linda Ljdugas31, Barb urgodschild2,Nancy cavmom, Sandra gmaboogie, then I have 3 that don't have names a blue dragonfly,a pink pinwheel,a pink and green with pink and green flower boarder. They are all very pretty. Thanks to everyone.

amber2009 05-07-2012 12:48 PM

I got mine today. They are all awesome!

RedGarnet222 05-07-2012 01:03 PM

Sorry about not labeling mine... Bad girl! I did the dragonfly and the pink spinwheel blocks from fabric with summertime clothes. I keep thinking that the other one is pegsparlor, but, I could be wrong. Anyone know?

tedytrser 05-07-2012 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5200401)
Sorry about not labeling mine... Bad girl! I did the dragonfly and the pink spinwheel blocks from fabric with summertime clothes. I keep thinking that the other one is pegsparlor, but, I could be wrong. Anyone know?

Well, Thank you for both. They are very pretty.

ljdugas31 05-07-2012 01:29 PM

Got MINE!!!!! I love everyone,thank you so much girls! And Red you did a great job!

terriamn 05-07-2012 03:18 PM

Yeah mine came also. Love everyone of them thanks so muchand special thanks to Lori for the friendship bag. This was my favorite swap.

Terriamn

QuilterMomma 05-07-2012 03:38 PM

Well it has made it to the middle of the country, wonder if will take one more day to get to my house on the west. Although, Red is only a couple states below me, officially. Getting excited to get home and find them there.

cavmom 05-07-2012 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i agree with everyone else. This was a great swap :) Such variety and awesome blocks. I am glad i went for the full 24. Thank you all and thanks to Red for hosting this one.. so much fun!! Look at these wonderful blocks, i cant wait to put something together!!

EmbQuilt 05-07-2012 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser (Post 5200323)
I got my blocks today. They are all very nice! I am gonna have fun putting them together.
Thank you to....Amber (amberr533),Patricia quiltpd For 2,Donna Lv2sew, Sue Straley,Linda Ljdugas31, Barb urgodschild2,Nancy cavmom, Sandra gmaboogie, then I have 3 that don't have names a blue dragonfly,a pink pinwheel,a pink and green with pink and green flower boarder. They are all very pretty. Thanks to everyone.

Pink and green tumbler is mine sorry, I also made (not in your batch) yellow bees with yellow and white fabric hehehe I am allergic to bees

mmonohon 05-07-2012 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by cavmom (Post 5200995)
i agree with everyone else. This was a great swap :) Such variety and awesome blocks. I am glad i went for the full 24. Thank you all and thanks to Red for hosting this one.. so much fun!! Look at these wonderful blocks, i cant wait to put something together!!

I see my block in the bottom left corner (Pink, yellow and flip flops), hope you like it. All the others look great too!