Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Good Ol' Summertime Swap ... Open to signups until March 30th. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/good-ol-summertime-swap-open-signups-until-march-30th-t173769.html)

RedGarnet222 02-11-2012 08:50 AM

I hope you join us sherry. It is always fun to see your blocks and share them.

QuilterMomma 02-13-2012 03:32 PM

Sherry you should. It is always fun to participate in these swaps. I have a dog swap quilt on my wall now that I joined last year. The chicken and cat ones are to big. They are such a joy to put together and see all the wonderful work everyone does.

urgodschild2 02-14-2012 08:04 PM

Oh I love the yellow flower and I hope that she sends them in. I was panicking because I thought these had to be all done this month. Whew, I can relax as I read the post again and I have all of March. I am leaving for Australia hopefully in April so I want them done by then. But I can relax a little. LOL.

RedGarnet222 02-15-2012 07:38 AM

They are here urgodschild! She sent them right away.

That sounds like a wonderful vacation. THe land down under.

I am glad you feel relaxed now. I have been getting ready to make my last sets for the other kitchen swap. It always feels so good to have them finished and sent.

QuilterMomma 02-15-2012 10:32 AM

Love your new avatar Red. Hope you have a wonderful vacation urgodschild. Will be nice for sure. Looking at my thoughts for blocks, getting on them.

RedGarnet222 02-15-2012 04:13 PM

Thanks quiltermomma !That is the only quilt I have ever made for myself. It is called," Rythum and Blues", by red rooster fabrics. They used to have a free printable pattern for it on thier site. But, I don't know if it is still there or not. I remember that I was not happy with the designer. Something wan't right in the pattern. If you do it, I would try one block of each block first and go from there.I made the mistake of trusting them and had to buy more fabric to re-cut one of them.. Grrrr. Made me mad! But, I love the quilt now.

quiltpd 02-16-2012 07:33 PM

I really like everyone's blocks. I MUST get going on mine !!

RedGarnet222 02-17-2012 07:19 AM

Hi Quiltpd! Have fun working on your blocks!

Nexxus831 02-17-2012 11:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I would like to join this swap but I have a couple questions first. How many blocks would you get returned to you if you did one set? I am attaching a picture of my jelly roll would it pass to use as a "summertime" fabric? Thank you for all your help ladies.

RedGarnet222 02-19-2012 04:55 PM

Hi Melinda,
The swap is for a set of six. If you send one set you get one set back. You can send up to 4 sets. As far as you fabric is concerned, I suppose it would depend on what you make with it, for it to be qualified as a "summertime" block. LOL!

Let me know if you will be joining us. It is always fun to see what people make to swap with each other.