Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Hugs & Kisses ...DONE, DONE & DONE!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/hugs-kisses-done-done-done-t19852.html)

tlrnhi 05-08-2009 01:13 AM

Not sure if I have everyone's name.
I'm wanting to make sure.
If your name isn't on the list...PLEASE let me know!!
I'm trying to start the label for each quilt.

Here is who I have so far and if I've recieved your block, there will be an X by your name.
We have a total of 40 people. That means 160 squares total, plus there are some that are making more than 2 sets, which is nice of them to do.

TLRNHI-X
Barb M
MadeinMaine
k3n
a4Ohio-X
bearpaw
Machel
Barbm
quiltwoman
Chele-X
beachlady
Alaskan Lady
Justquilting
Tink's Mom
Shadow Dancer
sandpat
quiltmaker101
Iquilt
Ducky
kwhite
Harmony-X
tslowery
amma
MsSage
sharon b
dunster
jbsstrawberry
collettakay-X
zyxquilts
3incollege
gcathie-X
Blue Bell-X
Jim's Gem
sewjoyce
quiltncrazy
omak
Mad Quilter
scrappylouisa
Bettia
Mary

I'm going to lay out the squares I have so far and get a picture. Will also show the pillowcases I have that will go with the quilts too.
Let me know what you think......

k3n 05-08-2009 01:30 AM

Read!

K x

tlrnhi 05-08-2009 01:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's what we have so far.
I only used one set for this.
Right now it's 5 across and starting the 4th row.
I also have these pillowcases too.
They aren't white, they are more yellowy in color. The camera doesn't do them justice. If the cases were to be in white, I think it would be much to much against the quilt. What do you think?
I do have some "fun" pillowcases already done that have funny cats on them. OR....I have some calico prints that I found laying around that I could use. Can wait until quilt is all done, then match for pillowcases that way....Someone/anyone...give up some ideas!! :)

the pillowcase isn't really as yellow. You can see the "true" color of it in the pic with the quilt inspector.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33621[/ATTACH]

The inspector had to put her paw of approval on it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33628[/ATTACH]

k3n 05-08-2009 01:52 AM

I think the pillowcase does go - it kind of picks up the colours in the blocks without being too 'in your face'. BUT I like the sound of the cat ones - can we see those?!

K x

barnbum 05-08-2009 02:53 AM

Today is the first I've stepped over here in weeks...and I see this awesome project! You ladies ROCK!! :D
If my days weren't filled to the brim--I'd sure want to participate.

Thank you for being you!

tlrnhi 05-08-2009 03:16 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok, here are 2 others that I had sitting on the shelf. I made these for the craft fair I did last year. They both have cats on them, but one also had some dogs too

My helper has to be there too!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33633[/ATTACH]

This shows full length but the colors are actually the colors shown in the other pic like this one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33634[/ATTACH]

k3n 05-08-2009 03:20 AM

I like them both, but I think the more muted colours in the first one go better? Is that little Monique peeping there!

K x

tlrnhi 05-08-2009 03:23 AM

Yes, I agree.....I think the first one would be better too.

Yes, that is Monique....the naughty little daddy's girl!

k3n 05-08-2009 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Yes, I agree.....I think the first one would be better too.

Yes, that is Monique....the naughty little daddy's girl!

Yeah, but the naughty girls are the cutest! :D

K x

tlrnhi 05-08-2009 03:31 AM

Yup, yup! lol