Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   I-Spy Cartoony Fun -- 6-1/2" square fabric swap -- CLOSED N!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/i-spy-cartoony-fun-6-1-2-square-fabric-swap-closed-n-t192895.html)

Yosamitesa 07-24-2012 07:27 PM

Swapping is DONE!!! Will package up tomorrow and ship out Thursday.

sapdoggie 07-24-2012 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5392000)
Swapping is DONE!!! Will package up tomorrow and ship out Thursday.

WOO HOO WOO HOO- Look out Mail Person - packages will be coming your way :thumbup: :) :thumbup:

catpawski 07-26-2012 03:16 AM

Oh Goodie..................not much longer...................I can't wait to see all the different fabrics...............

catpawski 07-27-2012 03:35 AM

Ghee...........I was just thinking............if I don't get them by Tues..............I won't see them until Sunday.................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............do I go away or do I stay home...............That's a hard decision..........:D

Yosamitesa 07-27-2012 06:34 AM

LOL...well, you might not be happy with me. :) Packages are going out today, instead of yesterday. Most will be there Monday or Tuesday. :) catpawski, I have a friend who lives in Clifton Park...or at least he did, he moved to Waterford, last I heard...

catpawski 07-27-2012 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5398251)
LOL...well, you might not be happy with me. :) Packages are going out today, instead of yesterday. Most will be there Monday or Tuesday. :) catpawski, I have a friend who lives in Clifton Park...or at least he did, he moved to Waterford, last I heard...

What will be will be......I will always have the Keepsake quilt shop to satisfy my needs...........going to Lake Winnipesaukee and staying at my brothers vacation home with friends for a few days...........pray for nice weather for us.......so far it doesn't look good.............

Waterford is a hop skip and a jump down the road from me...................

Yosamitesa 07-30-2012 07:32 AM

Several packages are "OUT FOR DELIVERY" according to the USPS website. Let me know if you get yours today!!! :)

savannahrandons 07-30-2012 03:52 PM

I got mine!!!! nanana :) I love all of the different blocks. I want to know who gave the marvel comics, pez, walk USA shoes, and the pillow pets. They are great and I need to get me some more.

catpawski 07-30-2012 07:15 PM

I got mine..........................and right before I go away.............yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sapdoggie 07-30-2012 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 5407245)
I got mine..........................and right before I go away.............yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YIPEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can spend the time away planning the quilt and shopping for other things you need for it :thumbup: