Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   I Spy Swap - Dead Line to Join is March 29th, 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/i-spy-swap-dead-line-join-march-29th-2014-a-t241971.html)

Sewing4Mags 04-10-2014 05:56 AM

Yes, of course keep the change! (And I would rather not have the drink squares, but if you need to send a few, I will set them aside for a different project.)

owlvamp 04-10-2014 07:09 AM

On no I don't have to send them. Just was giving choices and will go from there. Thanks for all the input.

dottie dodge 04-10-2014 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6668384)
I just got the chance to go through the charms. I know we talked about no alcohol charms . Here's a picture of one I received. Does anyone want one of these?

Please, no alcohol. I only use these squares for kid friendly quilts. Hate to make a special request so if you do send one, not to worry, I know where the trash can is located.:)

owlvamp 04-10-2014 07:23 AM

Thanks dottie but I will jot a note for you not to send. I think most don't want one will return to sender. Thanks!

frizzymama13 04-10-2014 12:19 PM

I wouldn't have use for the "fruity drink" squares. I think it's falls under the "return to sender category"; it seems like a lot of hassle for you to have to figure out who does or doesn't want one, IMO. Most of us adults know what cocktails look like and that's just not kid quilt friendly. Only send in what you'd want back, not what you have laying around and have no use for…ok done. ;)

Bullock2us 04-10-2014 01:14 PM

I Would prefer not to have any-I don't have a use for it-I am doing kid quilts and we don't drink nor do I have any friends that do to make them anything with it. It is cute and bright-just not for me.

owlvamp 04-10-2014 03:12 PM

That's fine with me just giving options. Thanks ladies!

You will be getting at least doubles or triple of one print. Three different people sent in baseballs on cream fabric. I guess we couldn't have enough balls for this swap.LOL also one person sent in baseballs on blue fabric. So we have our balls . LOL:) just wanted you to have heads up.

bepositive 04-10-2014 06:29 PM

I also agree with the "keep the change" idea!!! :) Thank you so much for coordinating this fun swap!! :) I don't mind the fabric with the drinks on it - I'll find a use for it if you want to send me one. Thanks again and HAPPY SPRING everyone!! :)

Library.Lil 04-11-2014 05:54 AM

Absolutely keep the change! Thanks so much for all you do, Sandra!

sew4nin 04-11-2014 12:33 PM

I haven't been on the board in a couple of days and am just seeing the posts about the change. Please keep the change and I don't mind getting a few duplicates. I am just happy that you are willing to got through the headache so the rest of us can enjoy the swap!
Thank you, Sandra!