Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   I Spy Swap with a Twist Dead Line to Join is Oct 31, 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/i-spy-swap-twist-dead-line-join-oct-31-2013-a-t232167.html)

charlotte37830 11-14-2013 12:54 PM

Everybody start watching your mailboxes. All packages have been mailed. I hope everyone likes their swap.

givio 11-15-2013 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by charlotte37830 (Post 6404782)
Everybody start watching your mailboxes. All packages have been mailed. I hope everyone likes their swap.

Thanks so much, Charlotte for doing the swap for us! I hope you are up and about soon and getting back to normal. Best wishes for the Thanksgiving holiday.

sewbizgirl 11-16-2013 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by charlotte37830 (Post 6404782)

Thank you... I'm sure we will!

MaryMo 11-16-2013 10:59 AM

Oh my! got my package today. So many beautiful fabric pieces :p .... some perfect for a girly girl I Spy, others just right for a little boy and then some that are just perfect! outstanding variety .... now to go searching for some of those fabrics - I want bigger pieces. Thank you Charlotte for doing all the organizing .... and to the rest of you for such fabulous fabrics. :thumbup:

yonnikka 11-16-2013 12:37 PM

Thank you, Charlotte, I've received my parcel today, chock-a-blok full of pretties! Hope every swapper is as pleased as I am. I have plenty of variety now, so I won't be participating in the Next swap.

mrshalibut 11-16-2013 01:26 PM

YEAH! I got my package and have laid out all the fabrics! I am so excited! This is so much fun!! Great variety, wonderful quality, perfect! I didn't even get any duplicates! It's enough for a whole quilt, but I wish I could've traded more!

catpawski 11-16-2013 01:34 PM

Received my squares today..........can't wait to look through them........................goodie goodie.......

sewmany 11-16-2013 04:26 PM

Thank you charlotte for hosting this.
i got my pkg today and it all looks great. Only got 2 of mine back out of 120 charms.
Pulling out more fabric to get ready to join the nov. I spy. Awesome swap.

marybrace 11-16-2013 04:34 PM

I also received my package today....looks like SUPER I Spy coming up. Have my squares cut for November....just need to bundle and mail. Thank you

CyndyK 11-16-2013 05:15 PM

I received my package today! Thank you, Charlotte for coordinating the swap. And thanks to my fellow swappers for the great charms. This is my 3rd time swapping in this I-Spy swap and I have yet to use them. I think it's time to get sewing, right? I sorted through the charms and did not find any repeats in all of them from the 3 swaps. I sorted them into piles of animals, food, boy, girl and misc. Lots of fun coming up.