Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   IRR III - 11 Loose Threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/irr-iii-11-loose-threads-t60003.html)

Chigger Holler Quilter 07-22-2011 08:44 AM

Thanks MegsAnn....I think it's beautiful just the way it is!

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
:) glad you like my addition. I was thinking of maybe putting some applique in the yellow squares but thought it'd be even prettier with a nice big area for quilting.

Chigger Holler Quilter 07-25-2011 10:21 PM

Hello everyone! I'm having sew much fun with Deb's center! :)
The oriental theme is stretching my thinking a little..ouch!...but finding that it's helping me grow! I hope it won't take me too long to finish it and get it in the mail.
I'm such a visual person that what I thought I was going to do has changed a wee bit...but it has to look right, ...right? I will post picture as soon as it really takes shape. Hope you're all having fun working on these! I am! :)

Crafty3790 07-26-2011 03:55 AM

I can't wait to see it.

sistahdebbra 07-26-2011 10:25 AM

can we get a peep???? Wait a minute!!! Crafty's is oriental not mine. Or do you have both?? I'm working on Linda's (sunflowers).

Chigger Holler Quilter 07-27-2011 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
can we get a peep???? Wait a minute!!! Crafty's is oriental not mine. Or do you have both?? I'm working on Linda's (sunflowers).

Oooops! I get so confused with the names! LOL....I do know your name is Deb....but I looked at pic of the oriental one just to make sure I got the right name...and I still got it wrong!!!
Crafty's is the only one I've got...sorry about the false alarm! LOL....doesn't Crafty have yours? I think it was her that asked about putting beads on....? I'm sure it'll be beautiful! How's the weather there in CA? It's been near 100 here for ever! Whew!!! no let up in sight.
After living in Western WA I knew I'd never be looking forward to RAIN; but I guess it's a case of 'never say never!'

Crafty3790 07-27-2011 05:13 PM

Yes I have Debbras sorry to many with the same name. I would like a peep.LOL

Chigger Holler Quilter 07-31-2011 06:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm well on my way with your center! It was fun picking the fabs to use with this! Here are some of my choices...so many to choose from and I'm using a lot, but not all!
I hope I do it justice! (I added a few more...had to add some greens in there......now what could I be doing with all those fabrics?)

first border is the dark brown...light is for background
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234651[/ATTACH]

this is so cute...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234652[/ATTACH]

sistahdebbra 07-31-2011 07:10 PM

I found my fabric (within my own stash)for Linda's flowers and I know what I'm going to do. Alrightie now!!!

Crafty3790 08-01-2011 03:48 AM

You ha e me intrigued I.can't wait to see what yor doing.
Debbra can't wait to see the addition.

lfw045 08-01-2011 05:04 PM

Well, I am back home and have to seriously consider making a final decision on this center I have! I can't wait to see what is being done to mine......lol!