Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2011 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2011-doll-quilt-swap-show-us-where-youre-t79595.html)

kwhite 01-11-2011 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
It's part of my jan 2011, Doll quilt swap.

Someone is gonna be a lucky gal!!!!!!! :thumbup:

IT's ME!!!!!!!! Yippee!

tlrnhi 01-11-2011 11:39 PM

I'm still struggling with mine. Gotta get it done, it's going "down under"

Boop56 01-12-2011 12:47 PM

Abonda, Sending my quilt out to you 1/12. Had to take it to my quilting guild. Everyone liked it and thought it was nice for my first doll quilt. Everyone was asking about the quilting board and for web sight. A few said they started getting into more quilting on here. Hope you enjoy.

abonda 01-12-2011 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boop56
Abonda, Sending my quilt out to you 1/12. Had to take it to my quilting guild. Everyone liked it and thought it was nice for my first doll quilt. Everyone was asking about the quilting board and for web sight. A few said they started getting into more quilting on here. Hope you enjoy.

Can't wait BOOP!! Yours went out on Monday.

Short an Sweet 01-12-2011 05:23 PM

Yorkiemom, I'm hoping to have yours finished around the 31st, this next week I am going to get it sandwiched and hopefully quilted lol,so anytime you want to meet after that, should be good for me

sharon b 01-13-2011 08:23 AM

Have mine all worked out in my mind - now to just make it work :wink: LOL

Lizzytish 01-13-2011 10:31 AM

Coley

I am at a stand still I dropped my iron and a couple of weeks ago and it bounced and a button popped off worked fine until the other night when I was working on your quilt and it started leaking all over the place.
The good side of this is..........
I ordered a Oliso 1050 from ebay and they already shipped it.
Am very excited about this iron. Should be here soon.

I should still be able to finish it in time though.

candi 01-13-2011 10:47 AM

Janis, I got most of the pieces cut for your quilt, I am about ready to assemble, just waiting on one little piece of fabric to get in and I should have it done by the end of next week.

Short an Sweet 01-13-2011 10:49 AM

oops fat fingers I meant 21st not 31st lol

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Yorkiemom, I'm hoping to have yours finished around the 31st, this next week I am going to get it sandwiched and hopefully quilted lol,so anytime you want to meet after that, should be good for me

Short an Sweet 01-13-2011 10:50 AM

I had the same thing happen to me last weeks (iron spit) any way baby wipes cleaned it right up

Originally Posted by Lizzytish
Coley

I am at a stand still I dropped my iron and a couple of weeks ago and it bounced and a button popped off worked fine until the other night when I was working on your quilt and it started leaking all over the place.
The good side of this is..........
I ordered a Oliso 1050 from ebay and they already shipped it.
Am very excited about this iron. Should be here soon.

I should still be able to finish it in time though.