Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-30th-noon-t172839.html)

Lori Peercy 12-27-2011 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4813832)
lori did you create a group list yet for this jan sp swap? i wanna join just gotta complete the template.

I am not going to make the group list until everyone is signed up that way I can try to get it in alphabetical order this time. So send in the answers so I can get you signed up.

brenda21 12-27-2011 06:15 PM

Mary that toolbelt is adorable!! Love all of your handmade work :thumbup:

Havplenty 12-27-2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 4815250)
OMGOSH Diana!!! You mean a regular 12 inch wooden school ruler????!!!!! That's got to be most difficult!!:shock:

i bought a yard stick from home depot. sometimes the simple things really do work well. but diana you really could use a coupla more templates.:):)

i keep cutting mine up with my rotary cutter. do any of you find you have to replace your quilt rulers because chunks
(not nicks) are missing from shaving them off with your cutters? it could just be me.

Diana Lynne 12-28-2011 02:18 AM

Yes that is what I mean :D..I did forget that I also have the yard one as well..:thumbup: Diana

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 4815250)
OMGOSH Diana!!! You mean a regular 12 inch wooden school ruler????!!!!! That's got to be most difficult!!:shock:

Diana Lynne 12-28-2011 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4815590)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]298205[/ATTACH] Just wanted to show the tool belt I made my 4 yr old great grandson. He loved it.Mary

That is darling!!! Diana

Ladybug 1938 12-28-2011 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4815590)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]298205[/ATTACH] Just wanted to show the tool belt I made my 4 yr old great grandson. He loved it.Mary

Mary loved the Tool Belt, just like the big guys... :-)

mscupid804 12-28-2011 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4816999)
i bought a yard stick from home depot. sometimes the simple things really do work well. but diana you really could use a coupla more templates.:):)

i keep cutting mine up with my rotary cutter. do any of you find you have to replace your quilt rulers because chunks
(not nicks) are missing from shaving them off with your cutters? it could just be me.

HAV, you're funny! LOL I've never really took "chunks" out of my rulers, just a nick here and there. I thought I put a lot of pressure on my cutters/rulers but obviously you have me beat! :D

lawsonmugs 12-28-2011 06:54 AM

Mary no wheaties before cutting..... Thanks for the nice comments on the tool belt. TOMM

lawsonmugs 12-28-2011 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne (Post 4817140)
Yes that is what I mean :D..I did forget that I also have the yard one as well..:thumbup: Diana

Diana you gotta take a coupon to Micheals or hobby lobby and get you at least one ruler.Make it a present just for you. You need and deserve it. Mary

Lori Peercy 12-28-2011 07:08 AM

You beat me to it, I was going to ask that. I have a big nick in mine, of course the "big" ruler not the 12" one!