Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-30th-noon-t172839.html)

Lori Peercy 01-14-2012 06:55 PM

Please go here to see if information is correct. Lori http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-swap-g11.html

skaduzy 01-14-2012 08:01 PM

Yesterday I got a little package in the mail from Shawnna who was my sp a few months ago. I couldn't figure out why I got this because I was her secret pal this month and knew she was also getting her gift Friday. Ditzy as I am, I thoughty something had fallen out of the package I sent and the PO was returning it to me. When I opened it there were 3 batik fat quarters and the cutest little pin cushion made on a golf tee and stuck in a spool of thread. It was a Happy New Year gift! Thanks so much Shawnna.

Quilty-Louise 01-14-2012 08:02 PM

Mary are you talking about in the photo of the stuff I sent
to Juli?

If the answer is "yes" than that "white thing" is a machine
lint brush.

I sent several "machine/sewing do-dads like: lint brush, threader,
pipe cleaners, bobbin wraps, tape measure, wrist pin cushion, thread
spool nets, and goodness knows I can't remember what all I sent.

I just know Juli said she liked everything (which really make me happy).

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4874911)
Louise what is the white thing above the bone folder? looks like a tiny salt shaker?

Lori Peercy 01-14-2012 08:03 PM

Aren't surprises the greatest?

Quilty-Louise 01-14-2012 08:07 PM

So far the job is going well. But I am learning FAST to make a
"game" so to speak out of looking at all the license plates I am
seeing (I work for the E470 (toll road services in Denver).

Thanks for asking about it.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4874916)
Also Louise how is the job goin?

JenGaile 01-14-2012 08:11 PM

My Secret Pal Package Arrived!

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by thomp116 (Post 4864926)
My daughter is going to the PO as I write this. Lori, will pm you when I get the tracking number. Hoping jremembers to do that!
SP, you share a birthday with my best friend from high school. It is also the anniversary of an historic event.
Package should be delivered Saturday or Monday, I think. Enjoy!

It was me, it was me.....my birthday falls on a historic event...Pearl Harbor Day.

I received my secret pal package from thomp116 today and it was wonderful. It brought tears to my eyes as I opened it. It was very thoughtful. I received a box of peppermint tea, a big bag of M&Ms, a quilted cosmetic bag with my initial on it (I will use next weekend during our quilt retreat), a quilting book, a novel, some cat treats for my 5 furbabies, a quilt journal, a jelly roll, a quilt shop keychain, a calendar with recipes inside and 8 patterns (4 of which are for tote bags)! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING!

Thank you Kris!

TOOMANYUFO'S 01-14-2012 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 4873959)
Good Morning ya'll! Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! It looks beautiful outside but believe or not we set a record low in my little town it was 20 degrees. Yes I live in sunny Fla! Too bad we can't get alittle of the white stuff to go with the cold temps! Its supposed to be in the 50's today though. Just got back from the PO mailing my SP her goodies, (should be there on Tuesday) it looked like it was Christmas again! The line was out the door! They said they guessed because they would be closed on Monday. SP hint, its going way North of me, she likes purple, has some furbabies and likes chocolate! Have a great day everyone!

This is me for sure. I'll be waiting for my pkg to arrive.

thomp116 01-15-2012 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by JenGaile (Post 4875533)
It was me, it was me.....my birthday falls on a historic event...Pearl Harbor Day.

I received my secret pal package from thomp116 today and it was wonderful. It brought tears to my eyes as I opened it. It was very thoughtful. I received a box of peppermint tea, a big bag of M&Ms, a quilted cosmetic bag with my initial on it (I will use next weekend during our quilt retreat), a quilting book, a novel, some cat treats for my 5 furbabies, a quilt journal, a jelly roll, a quilt shop keychain, a calendar with recipes inside and 8 patterns (4 of which are for tote bags)! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING!

Thank you Kris!

You're very welcome! Glad you enjoyed your package! I see little cat feet in the picture.

mooretll 01-15-2012 04:08 AM

So glad you liked it all. I have an accuquilt and a template to cut the rag squares.
Love all the packages coming in
am organizing my sewing room for my first Crafty meet up. Did not know i had so much fabric LOL.

Diana Lynne 01-15-2012 06:05 AM

You know what is exciting? Knowing that your mail lady will be bringing a package of goodies any day now :D..And that your package of goodies to your SP will soon be at their PO box :thumbup:..Diana