Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-30th-noon-t172839.html)

fayzer 12-24-2011 04:12 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm in! Sent Lori my PM.

Ladybug 1938 12-24-2011 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter (Post 4806517)
Hi Lori - This is Gail Brown, newbie and friend of Rosemary. I want to participate in this. It sounds like fun! Rosemary is sending you my information because I am Technically challanged. Can't wait to get started.

Gail promise you will learn how to get around this board in no time then we will have a new one in February...but we will keep you informed....

lawsonmugs 12-24-2011 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by gmloves2quilt (Post 4808773)
I would like to try this sceret pal swap .Where do i fine the ideas on what to send . I have been looking for them.
Thank You gmloves2 quilt.

Just check out the old swaps. I feel like home made goodies are the best,like pot holders.pin cushions,mugrugs etc. Everyone loves fabric,Fat Quarters are great. You don't need to send alot of yardage.sewing themed items are good-earrings,nail files with sewing items printed on them. We can always use extra sewing needles,seam rippers,thread etc. Just have fun and be sure to post once in awhile with our playing.You will get a list with some interest of your partner. That helps alot with colors,candy, things not liked also.Hope you join in page one has the info to send to Lori. Good luck and have fun! Mary

Vicki W 12-24-2011 05:38 PM

I would like to try this sceret pal swap .Where do i fine the ideas on what to send . I have been looking for them.

look at some of the threads for the past posts, you will find a bundle of ideas. We have a great time here and Lori is the greatest hostest around.

gmloves2quilt 12-24-2011 08:06 PM

Going to try it sounds like fun.Do i just write the answer on the reply and send it to Lory ? Thank You gmloves2quilt

Lori Peercy 12-24-2011 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter (Post 4806517)
Hi Lori - This is Gail Brown, newbie and friend of Rosemary. I want to participate in this. It sounds like fun! Rosemary is sending you my information because I am Technically challanged. Can't wait to get started.

Gail I got you signed up! You will have so much fun!!

Havplenty 12-24-2011 11:03 PM

you can start at the links below to get an idea of swap items being sent. you will need to page through to see all of the packages. hopefully this should give you a good idea. welcome aboard. we have a lot of fun here.:)

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Diana Lynne 12-25-2011 01:15 AM

I would love them..Thank you :thumbup:..Diana

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4808266)
I just bought a new pin cushion book that are for mugs. The designs are sheets of papers. I can scan them into my computer where they can be printed as documents. Its about 10 pages. If anyone wants some new ideas for pin cushions, I can just e-mail it to you. There are 5 designs.

Lori Peercy 12-25-2011 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by diana lynne (Post 4809299)
i would love them..thank you :thumbup:..diana

me me me!!!!!

Lori Peercy 12-25-2011 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by diana lynne (Post 4809299)
i would love them..thank you :thumbup:..diana

me me me juli!!! Merry christmas everyone!!!