Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-30th-noon-t172839.html)

Krystyna 01-08-2012 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 4854852)
Oh no who was burning what? her birthday cupcakes?

Oh dear.

LOL

Yep. Tried lighting those long skinny candles right under the smoke alarm. Duh!

Krystyna 01-08-2012 11:14 AM

Today was another glorious day. Not like yesterday's sunny 64 degree weather, but 49 and sunny - which is an amazing treat for January in New York. We took the dogs to a dog park located in a county park on the shore and since there was no one around to give out tickets for dogs on the beach, we strolled down to the waterfront. Miss Daisy did not like it at all. I don't think she's ever seen the ocean before. Now we're all back home - well exercised - and I am working on some special things for my SP who collects ... ????

Ladybug 1938 01-08-2012 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 4852076)
oh havplenty just the thoughts of all the things you are saying is making me SCREAM FOR SUMMER haha...we have been in the Dallas area for five years and I still can't stand the weather here. After 22 years in south Florida, give me the warmth!! It's nice to go to Colorado or Utah to go skiing for a week but that is it!!! Lived the first 20 some years in the northeast but once you've been in Florida that long....forget about it!! Even 60's aren't that great!

Brenda have to agree with you, born and raised in Michigan till 20 years ago when we moved to Northern Florida and
have to say 70 degrees is perfect... Not to much into the 90 degree temps... but better then 40's...

onaemtnest 01-08-2012 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4854937)
Today was another glorious day. Not like yesterday's sunny 64 degree weather, but 49 and sunny - which is an amazing treat for January in New York. We took the dogs to a dog park located in a county park on the shore and since there was no one around to give out tickets for dogs on the beach, we strolled down to the waterfront. Miss Daisy did not like it at all. I don't think she's ever seen the ocean before. Now we're all back home - well exercised - and I am working on some special things for my SP who collects ... ????

Okay Krystyna....You gave it away with this clue, it's ME! I collect ???? marks!!!!!

Diana Lynne 01-08-2012 01:09 PM

Happy Birthday Melissa !!!!!!

Diana

quiltymom 01-08-2012 01:25 PM

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!

Krystyna 01-08-2012 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4855189)
Okay Krystyna....You gave it away with this clue, it's ME! I collect ???? marks!!!!!

Well, here are a few more for you. Enjoy! ????????

Krystyna 01-08-2012 01:32 PM

I am sure Melissa will be thrilled with all the cheerful wishes for a great birthday. She has been at work all day but my son is taking her to dinner with some friends tonight.

mscupid804 01-08-2012 01:57 PM

Krystyna, tried out that new hoop yet???:)

JauntyMelissa 01-08-2012 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4854774)
We're getting cats this month????? YAY!

We tried to surprise Melissa this morning with party tooters and balloons and cupcakes with candles ... but instead she was surprised with the smoke alarm screeching her awake. Well, nice to know they work.

thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

and blaze was trying to wake me up, but in the end it was the smoke alarm that woke me