Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

mscupid804 01-04-2013 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5761133)
Well, Teresa, that's not me. Sad to say that since the flood both my hubby and I started smoking again. :thumbdown:
I guess that's better than drinking or jumping out the window -- and since we're on the first floor we'd just twist an ankle.
Quitting: another thing on my ever growing to do list. :(

Well krystyna, I can't say I blame you considering the circumstances.

fayza 01-04-2013 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5760650)
Yay! Fayzer has me!!!

These clues are so much fun :)

hav4boys 01-04-2013 09:49 AM

Day 2 Clues:

SP #1- Your favorite drink was created in 1898 in New Bern, North Carolina by pharmacist Caleb Bradham and was named "Brad’s Drink" by his customers.

SP #2- Seven United States presidents are from your state.

I am loving this. So far... my boxes are coming along. It will be a sewing weekend!

hav4boys 01-04-2013 09:51 AM

Is it me??? It is cold here, I have many fur babies, I do not smoke and love to read... will have wait and see!

jaba 01-04-2013 10:00 AM

I'm sewing like crazy for my 2 SP's, 1 likes blues the other likes brights, can't remember which one doesn't like brown. Hopefully I'll have their boxes filled this weekend.

Vanogay 01-04-2013 10:13 AM

Boxes were filled and in the mail today!!!! Yeah, they're gone and now I can sit back, listen to all the chatter here and veg while I wait. Mailed both boxes, but only one could have a delivery confirmation number - the other a customs form. BIG hint! Both SPs liked mystery books, but both had different tastes in color likes, let's see, beige and solids...I'm giving too much away. I'm done.

Quilty-Louise 01-04-2013 10:15 AM

I can't really give any more clues because to do so would give
away to MUCH info about my SP.

So just let me say that I WILL have your package in the mail SOON
just have a little bit more shopping to do today than just need to make
something for you and off it will go.

catjo 01-04-2013 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5761747)
I'm sewing like crazy for my 2 SP's, 1 likes blues the other likes brights, can't remember which one doesn't like brown. Hopefully I'll have their boxes filled this weekend.

I wonder if one of these boxes are mine...hmmmm....I like brights and I brown is one my least favorites....will have to wait for another clue.

catjo 01-04-2013 10:25 AM

My SP box is out in the mail today. Quick clue...your zip codes adds up to 22......

buslady 01-04-2013 11:05 AM

There is something wrong with a quilter that does not like chocolate. And both my pals this month have said "no candy please". EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!! That's OK, since I keep a stock just for this swap, I guess I'll have to ingest it for them. LOL Also, 3 of the same colors showed up on both my pals list. One will go somewhat south and west and the other will go east. A long way east. Hope to work on both this weekend. two grands are wrestling on Saturday, and of course we should go. Note, "should", we rarely miss, but I have a sewing machine calling me home. LOL Sunday is birthday #2 for my DGS and we sure can't miss that. But when do I get to sew? Oh, no!! I'm sure I will work it in some time. LOL I see a couple of hints that could be me, but nothing too definitive.