Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

Quilty-Louise 01-11-2013 07:25 PM

Normally I get the flu shot, but my Dr office is out of it,
and every pharmacy I went to today was out.

At this rate I may end up not getting the shot this year.

I still need to post the pictures of my awesome SP goodies
I took the pics but just haven't found my cord to hook to the
computer to upload them (my SD card reader doesn't work anymore).

Nice packages everyone is getting.

My package has not been received yet, HOPEFULLY they get it by next
week.

clsurz 01-11-2013 09:23 PM

Last few clues to my SP.......

1) your zip code numbers add up to 25;
2) you dislike paper thin fabric;
3) your favorite candy is licorice
4) Baa....Quack
5) Your BD is this month

Got sidetracked with grandkids this week so your package won't be leaving until Monday. So be looking for it.

gzuslivz 01-11-2013 11:48 PM

None of the clues sound like me. But, maybe my SP is just too busy fixing my package to post. lol

sustraley 01-12-2013 03:45 AM

Checked the tracking number. Processed through the P.O. at 3:53 this morning. Maybe it will arrive to my SP today. It is way east of me.

Vanogay 01-12-2013 05:42 AM

[QUOTE=jaba;5779548]Vanogay for the dishrags or the hot pads? I'll miss you tomorrow but understand. QUOTE]

Yes. And will take the strips back, I'm doing strips for Quilts of Valor and even the thinner strips come in handy for a row here and there among the thicker/bigger/wider? stripes.

mscupid804 01-12-2013 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by SewMomma66 (Post 5779729)
These were too cute to resist. I ordered the pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Those are cute! Would love to have one!

clsurz 01-12-2013 07:36 AM

SP your package is being mailed as I type this. I was able to get it all together this morning so I did not have to wait until Monday to send it out. Hubby should be back shortly,ie, todays Saturday the 12th, with DC receipt.

clsurz 01-12-2013 07:42 AM

How does one end up with more than one SP?

Are we allowed to sign up to have more than one?

Crafty Darlene 01-12-2013 07:53 AM

Happy Saturday everyone! Well got FIL home! Thank God! He's still really weak and not eating or drinking too much, but he is home! So sp I should be able to work on your box today and hoping to get it in the mail on Monday! Praying he's well enough to leave long enough to go to the PO or that he can get out and ride there with me! Great pkgs everyone and I love the little pies also! So cute! Hope you all get your pkgs and you have a great weekend! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts for him!

clsurz 01-12-2013 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 5778972)
Okay... packages are at the post office... so one more set of clues.

SP #1 You like in a city that is also what is left on the table.

What Ketchup....... like Heinz,ie, Hines...ville? Do people really leave Ketchup on the table? Probably not! :-)