Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Swap closes Jan 1 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-swap-closes-jan-1-4pm-t237504.html)

som 01-29-2014 08:25 AM

sorry I was complaining about not reciving my pkg, I got it today thank you very much ,I got a beautiful homade scarf seam ripper 2 bookmarks thread pattern notepad ruler quilt book I love everything I got im sorry again I usually am not a complainer .I cant send pictures at this time thank you very much

lawsonmugs 01-29-2014 08:59 AM

Som good you got your pkg. It's just a awful feeling when you don't get one. Like your not good enough. I have done this swap off and on for almost 4 yrs and have only not received a swap twice. It still feels bad not to get one. Most try to send early or say something ahead of time that they can't mail till the 25th or when ever That's understandable..But not to send or say anything. I still don't understand that.What really makes me feel the worst is not hearing if the package I sent was received.Gee it only takes like 30 seconds to write a quick PM to say thanks and let me know it was received. Like you I also enjoy the pictures.For several months now I take a picture in case my pal can't post one.I have signed up for feb. swap hope to see ya all here then too.I miss this swap when I'm not in it.There are a lot of fun people in it and it has a great host. Have a good day all. Mary

annt59 01-29-2014 11:52 AM

I am signing up for February now.

Ladybug 1938 01-29-2014 03:57 PM

I signed up for February last night.... You would not believe what I woke up to this AM Ice pellets hitting the roof of the sun room... Ground was all covered with this snow/ice... and on the roofs temperature was 28 and still is...Guess it's the first time since 1989... Black ice on the road and slick streets and drives... Bridges closed as well as school...Have pictures on the camera, will put them on the computer in a few minutes... Will Post one..

Ladybug 1938 01-29-2014 04:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pictures 1. and 2. snow and birds in the back yard 3. the thermometer. 4 icicles on a short fence in front

Lori Peercy 01-29-2014 07:12 PM

That is unbelievable! The weather is wacky this year!

Lori Peercy 01-29-2014 07:17 PM

Foe some reason I can't post pictures anymore, even when I resize them so that is why I don't post pictures anymore.

Knitette 01-30-2014 03:09 AM

Wow Ladybug! Looks like Scotland ;)

grammyj 01-30-2014 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6543193)
Foe some reason I can't post pictures anymore, even when I resize them so that is why I don't post pictures anymore.

I couldn't get mine to post either. I don't know why I never had any problems before. I'm sorry LindaR I tried. :( :(

LindaR 01-31-2014 05:34 AM

I had to upgrade puter and got windows 8 ug!....have had no problem posting pictures which I thought would be a problem....I don't resize either...wonder why some can't get it to work...