Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Themes) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-2010-doll-quilt-swap-optional-themes-t50350.html)

Mary Hen 07-06-2010 06:48 PM

Oh!

jljack 07-06-2010 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
Okay, is it just me or---wow people are swapping quilts already? It's only the 6th you know!

LOL!!! Sometimes we just get a break and get motivated early!!! This is the earliest I've been!!

quiltingbee12 07-07-2010 04:44 AM

I am almost done with yours Brenda, I just need binding and your address :)

I decided to get mine done early because I don't want to worry about it. Last month, one of my quilts was a little late, and I didn't like the rush...

dorrell ann 07-07-2010 10:16 AM

I just sent a mini to WVDEK - I hope she likes it -I know I really enjoyed making it -I started to quilt about five years ago and joined a quilting club - but when I found this forum my world changed -there are so many events to join and I can wait until the end of the month for the next prodject - thank you -

wvdek 07-07-2010 10:41 AM

Oh gosh, already? Yikes, I need to get on the ball. Look forward to receiving it. Need to finish up a couple others and will get your's done soon, I hope. Geesh, why have I fallen so far behind?

yorkiemom 07-07-2010 01:31 PM

Roseofsharon- I mailed your mini today. I hope you like it! I showed it off at work today before I mailed it. Everyone here liked it! This has been fun! :)

978gray 07-07-2010 04:53 PM

Hoping to get started this weekend. Had out of town guests and they left today.

Can't wait to ger creative again.

TanyaMas 07-07-2010 05:05 PM

lol im in the insanity phase lol...
Made 1 top.. decided it wasnt good enough... started another... decided its not good enough either lol..
hoping 3rd is the charm lol...
Im beginning to feel sorry for my partner... im so slow and such a newb lol

kwiltkrazy 07-07-2010 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by TanyaMas
lol im in the insanity phase lol...
Made 1 top.. decided it wasnt good enough... started another... decided its not good enough either lol..
hoping 3rd is the charm lol...
Im beginning to feel sorry for my partner... im so slow and such a newb lol

Newbies are not the only ones that go through this. Just keep trying you'll get it.

roseOfsharon 07-07-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by yorkiemom
Roseofsharon- I mailed your mini today. I hope you like it! I showed it off at work today before I mailed it. Everyone here liked it! This has been fun! :)

:) Oh golly ghee, now I have to finish mine up for you reaaaaaaaal soon!! laughing... I will get it finished probably by next week for sure! You are good miss yorkiemom! ;)

I am anxious to see what you did! And I know I will just love it too!