Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t132569.html)

abonda 07-06-2011 01:17 PM

ohhhhhh sounds interesting???? I love embroidery! I can't wait.... Thanks Kathleen

Originally Posted by khartquilt
I am still working on yours. It’s all laid out. Half is sewn together. I need to set up a design in my embroidery machine. Then I can finish up one section.
Because I work full time and don't usually get home till after 6pm, most of my sewing is done on the weekend. But I am going to try and sneak a few minutes in here and there. I should be finished in a week or so.
It’s going to be a hot one today. Keep cool everyone!

Originally Posted by abonda
Khartquilt I sent your doll quilt out to you today!! Please keep a look out for it and let me know when you get it will you? Hope you like it and welcome to the group!!

ljdugas31 07-06-2011 01:24 PM

Crafty ,sending out your doll quilt :-) :-) :-) Sulabug yours too!

abonda 07-06-2011 01:34 PM

Oh I have seen them and boy oh boy are you guys gonna LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Crafty3790 07-06-2011 03:19 PM

I can't wait.

SulaBug 07-06-2011 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Oh BOY, am I excited to see what you have created for me. Your Doll Quilt is all done & I am waiting for the label to arrive. Then it will be in the mail, winging it's way to you!! :thumbup: I hope you like it!! Hint..........Red, White & Blue & pp'd too!! (Hee-Hee)
:D :D :D :D

Dragonfly Nana 07-07-2011 03:02 AM

I have hit a little snag and had to take a couple days off of quilting. You see, Pokey and I had a little disagreement and he won, leaving a rather deep hole in my thumb and a nasty bruise.
Who knew that seam rippers could be so tempermental? :oops:
I never realized just how much we use our thumbs. It has been hard to even use a mouse for the computer.
I plan to start back up again tonight and hopefully finish up over the weekend. I won't be late but I have been a little cranky without my nightly sewing fix.

Ms Grace 07-07-2011 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana
I have hit a little snag and had to take a couple days off of quilting. You see, Pokey and I had a little disagreement and he won, leaving a rather deep hole in my thumb and a nasty bruise.
Who knew that seam rippers could be so tempermental? :oops:
I never realized just how much we use our thumbs. It has been hard to even use a mouse for the computer.
I plan to start back up again tonight and hopefully finish up over the weekend. I won't be late but I have been a little cranky without my nightly sewing fix.

Ouch! Hope you heal quickly.
I too, get cranky without a little sewing each day.
Even if it's only 15 minutes. ;-)

Krystyna 07-07-2011 05:39 AM

Dragonfly Nana - That's horrible! That's what you get for using a seam ripper. Once you sew something - commit to it! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Dragonfly Nana 07-07-2011 02:02 PM

Oh Krystyna, I wish I could develope the "freedom" that you have. :-)

The voices from childhood remind me to "do it right or don't do it at all" so I more often than not I have to fix it. But I am working on it.

abonda 07-07-2011 02:54 PM

so sorry to hear of your injury Dragondly.... speedy recovery :)