Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-2013-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30-4pm-cst-t224471.html)

lawsonmugs 07-17-2013 09:07 PM

wonda lou you sure got some pretty fabrics,from my sweet auntie gail she makes very cute coasters huh? and also some nice fabrics from quiltymom.are you going to make the around the block again quilt?

Knitette 07-17-2013 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 6182420)
Also meant to say I love the owl - can you share pattern? Would be very cute in my favorite brights.

It's such an easy pattern! You can find it here. Leave a bigger gap than the pattern recommends to 'birth' it. :)

quiltingdragon 07-18-2013 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 6183231)
It's such an easy pattern! You can find it here. Leave a bigger gap than the pattern recommends to 'birth' it. :)

Thanks, Knitette! I saw a few things that it says match it on the page... I think I must have the tea cozy and the handy who...

Belfrybat 07-18-2013 05:02 AM

Lovely packages coming in. The one I sent to Florida arrived on Tuesday but from reading other threads I think the recipient is out of town as I haven't heard from her, nor has she posted here this past week. The one winging its way NE is supposed to be delivered today.

buslady 07-18-2013 05:03 AM

OH, that is why it wasn't in my box yesterday!!! LOL

maps 07-18-2013 06:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package from Fayzer yesterday, but my family forgot to mention I received anything until I found the package this morning. Below is a picture of all the wonderful treats and treasures sent my way from the lovely state of Florida!!! Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]424541[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 07-18-2013 07:00 AM

Thank you, Laura!

1 Attachment(s)
I am overwhelmed by lauriejo's generosity -- I received the most fabulous package loaded with all sorts of wonderful goodies: one of Jo-Ann's reuseable bags (love them); 2 beautiful batiks (my favorite fabrics and one of my favorite colorways); handmade pincushion, looks sweet with my collection; silleto and a point turner, both much needed; lady bug nail file--too cute; summer guide for Akron, her home state, and a buckeye nut -- the little brown nugget at bottom of the picture, which is supposed to be good luck when you carry it; a cook book -- Family Favorites -- I love these recipe books of tried and true faborites; rotary blades; and a travel sewing kit. So thank you sooooo much, Laurie, I love everything, and do so appreciate your thoughtfulness. You made my day when I got home last night, and in fact, made my week! Thank you again.

And thank you to everyone who sent their good wishes and prayers for my daughter. She is doing well. And a huge thanks to our terrific hostess who arranged an angel for me so I didn't have to worry about my SP during this stressful time.

Ladybug 1938 07-18-2013 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a pretty package fro Musical Jan... Thank you Jan....There were 2 magazines and 3 pretty pieces of material, set of Bobbin holders and 2 really pretty note cards. a pencil and huge Chevron eraser, kitty paper clip and a bookmark.

lawsonmugs 07-18-2013 03:22 PM

Sis I love the quilts on the notecards. Very pretty. hugs lil sis

SEGASAL 07-18-2013 04:40 PM

everyone is getting great packages!