Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Fat Eighth swap ~ Sign-up Now Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-fat-eighth-swap-%7E-sign-up-now-closed-t192890.html)

Quilty-Louise 07-12-2012 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my F8's from Vena (sew4nin)

Lovely F8's to add to my stash.

Thank you Vena!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]348551[/ATTACH]

Thanks again Vena I really love them.

Louise

ljdugas31 07-12-2012 02:34 PM

I also got mine from vena! THANK YOU >>>>I LOVE THEM ALL.

joyplace 07-12-2012 05:27 PM

I received my package from sew4nin today. Can't wait to use these beautiful Floral Fat Eights in a quilt. Thanks so much. I collect purples and appreciate the two she included.
Maybe a picture soon.
Happy Quilting everyone.

joyplace 07-12-2012 05:36 PM

My package from ljdugas31 arrived today..........Beautiful fabric. Thank you.......Love all of them........Can't wait to use in a quilt. Having so much fun in the swap only wish I had signed up for more. Maybe next time.
Happy Quilting to everyone

Havplenty 07-12-2012 05:37 PM

wow vena how many separate packages did you send out? are there any other players? lol

sew4nin 07-13-2012 06:14 AM

Havplenty
Including my side swaps from the postage stamp swap, I sent 12 packages on Monday - thank you very much! I did not see a limit and I wanted to "refresh" my stash. What my fellow quilters have is way more interesting than anything you can find in a store!

Heads up - I found the swap on Curious Quilter's page and am getting my squares together for that!
I do not have a problem
I do not have a problem
I do not have a problem

Havplenty 07-13-2012 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by sew4nin (Post 5361218)
Havplenty
Including my side swaps from the postage stamp swap, I sent 12 packages on Monday - thank you very much! I did not see a limit and I wanted to "refresh" my stash. What my fellow quilters have is way more interesting than anything you can find in a store!

Heads up - I found the swap on Curious Quilter's page and am getting my squares together for that!
I do not have a problem
I do not have a problem
I do not have a problem

this is the way to do it. i was thinking about that myself which is why i joined at the very last minute.:) what better way to get different fabrics. and no you do not have a problem.:D i am on a no fabric buying moratorium so swapping is the best way for me to add to my stash.

a couple of us board postage stamp swappers are in the curious quilters swap. i truly hope someone from overseas such as sweden or germany gets my name. there is a yahoo postage stamp group. i just missed their swap but there is another one in october. maybe i will see you there.:rolleyes:

mary

kiffie2413 07-15-2012 10:14 AM

Great fabrics posted so far! Just FYI to all, I will be mailing out my 2 sets in the morning, I have had them ready for a bit, but mine and dh only "child" (our son, who will be 27 in a week, so term child is used loosely...lol) our son was married yesterday, so I have been in looney tooney-er than usual mode! So please know the fabrics are on their way...one is heading to someone I have swapped with prior...the other is a "newbie"...:)
Regards,
Kif

Needlegrammy 07-16-2012 05:27 AM

Got my lovely fat 8s from Mary Mo. I will post Pics when I get home from work tonight.

Ms Grace 07-16-2012 07:15 AM

I just mailed my packages.
One is going west of me & the other is going north.:thumbup: