Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

quiltnut4ever 06-28-2012 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5322672)
What???? You're giving the impression to the lovely newbies that there is an unruly one in our midst!!!

Krystyna, sweetie, would I do that to you? I would NEVER do that to you...hehehehe:p. We all know you behave very well. The new ones should know that u just love shoes, glitter, monkeys and whatever else that does not come to mind right now. We are not unruly...just. a. few.....LOL!

Havplenty 06-28-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5323558)
I just keep looking at this, humming and hawing. Went through every post from the last month to see what it was all about, now I'm hooked. Hope you don't mind another newbie on board. Will PM Lori, I'm game

aw come on... join. ya know ya want to. c'mon.:thumbup:

SEGASAL 06-28-2012 01:32 PM

I I always have a great time readying what everyone is up to....everyone here is so sweet! I really enjoy being apart of thsi swap that is fro sure. I have to really be creative this month to put my box together..as I lost my wallet with all of my CC's in it....and I do not drive due to being legally blind...Just one more challenge that i know that I will overcome. I have already started to put my box together so that there is no rush in the end when I get the name of my SP

Quilty-Louise 06-28-2012 04:56 PM

I really enjoy the swap and all the chatter of everyone it is so fun
to read all the cracking up that everyone does.

Of course I KNOW that there is some people who don't like all the
fun bantering and sharing of life's ups and downs but to me that is
what makes us FRIENDS to get to know the people we are swapping
with.

I have loved EVERYTHING that I ever got in all my swaps and let me
tell you skipping the June swap was the HARDEST thing I have done
talk about massive withdrawls that was worse than when I quit smoking
years ago.

So in case I haven't told y'all lately I LOVE you guys and gals you make
me laugh when I need to and cry when I feel you need the extra shoulder
to lean on and I can't be there to give it to you. But you ALL mean so much
to me.

Ok I am done with the mushy stuff back to your regularly scheduled surfing.

Can't wait to get my name (only 1 this month sadly).

marytoddliz 06-28-2012 05:55 PM

Louise, you are so sweet! I know what you mean thou, I come to the boards to talk to my friends, to share ideas, to get ideas, to give a prayer a hug, or laugh out loud! The time we have is to short not to make the best out of it!

I want
Krystyna for my secret pal, I saw a glittery monkey wearing they most awesome shoes yesterday! I know she will love him!

Well we are mostly packed... Leaving in the morning heading North to Oregon and a little family get together, but I have a special box packed for my secret pal! will add personal requests when I get them. I told hubby that I wanted to stop along the way and meet all my new friends I have met on the quilting boards, he said we would never make it to Oregon!

So we are going to look around while we are there to see about the possibility of relocating! I love Oregon as Most of my family lives there! So where are the good quilt shops in Oregon? We will be heading up I 5 staying in the Sweet home area.

wanda lou 06-28-2012 09:04 PM

Verna beautiful GSD I have one too, welcome newbies. Can't wait to get my names yep 2 this month.
I enjoy this swap with all the chatter so much.

Nelco 06-28-2012 09:28 PM

Thanks for letting me in to join in the fun. Can't wait for the July Block:thumbup:

Havplenty 06-29-2012 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5324599)
I really enjoy the swap and all the chatter of everyone it is so fun
to read all the cracking up that everyone does....

Can't wait to get my name (only 1 this month sadly).

i am with you louise, only 1 this month for me too. i still have a lot of stuff to rehome but... it is going to be crazy this month also but i am gonna give this a try. i missed not swapping last month.

mary

p.s. EEK!!!!! i forgot my computer was wiped clean and i no longer have my template saved. oh geez i gotta start it all over again.:shock:

brenda21 06-29-2012 05:43 AM

Hav and Louise~glad you're back!!

lawsonmugs 06-29-2012 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5325543)
Hav and Louise~glad you're back!!

Me too. And welcome all the newbies!!