Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

Lori Peercy 07-28-2012 10:05 PM

We have 5 left who have not received or I do not know that they have received

happynana
K9dancer (on the way)
shawnna
starofmoondancer (on the way)
tammy cosper (unknown)

k9dancer 07-29-2012 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5402132)
We have 5 left who have not received or I do not know that they have received

happynana
K9dancer (on the way)
shawnna
starofmoondancer (on the way)
tammy cosper (unknown)

I am happy to know it's on the way. I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

k9dancer 07-29-2012 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5402102)
Hi everyone! I just got back tonight from Florida..such fun..and had this great package waiting from "Cindle". It is such a nice package complete with a lovely note, fabric squares, a magazine , chocolate candy, a seam ripper, 2 suckers for my grandchildren..leaves from Canada no less! (they are going to love them!). If I left out anything it is because I am exhausted but wanted to let everyone see what I got. I really love the package and will definitely investigate i

Love the Alice in Wonderland panel. I've not seen that before.

dabbler312 07-29-2012 06:30 AM

Mary - the baby calf is so cute; I love seeing new farm babies - sorry that the other twin didn't make it - thank you for sharing.

lawsonmugs 07-29-2012 06:40 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind comments on my new baby calf.

sweetwaterquilter 07-29-2012 08:10 AM

What a beautiful little girl you have Mary. Love all that pretty red fabric you got too. What a great package, loved the little animals on the needle book.

Hugs, Auntie Gail

Lori Peercy 07-29-2012 08:32 AM

happynana and shawnna have received so that leaves only the ones that are on the way and tammy......

Ladybug 1938 07-29-2012 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5401644)
Keep a close eye on my big sis.She will try her best to get that ladybug fabric.lol Mary

Sis I am after some of your red fabric too... like the last piece on the right, and the 3rd and 4th fabric from the right, glass head pins are great too... to bad I don't live closer... :-) Big Sis .... Love your baby calf...

Ladybug 1938 07-29-2012 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter (Post 5402965)
What a beautiful little girl you have Mary. Love all that pretty red fabric you got too. What a great package, loved the little animals on the needle book.

Hugs, Auntie Gail

Sis Watch out for Auntie Gail, she likes red fabric too and she is one of my Ladybug group, so Ladybug fabric isn't safe either...

luvstoquilt 07-29-2012 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5387700)
This is totally off topic but......I'm so excited. I have an art gallery that is interested in displaying and selling my watercolors and prints. I'm in a tizzy as the gallery owner is coming here Sunday to look at my work. A friend took some of my paintings to the gallery and told them about me. So, I had nothing to do with this with this whole thing. I am still in a state of disbelief but anxious and excited at the same time. Had to share with my friends. :)

Oh good for you! What a thrill..send us pics of your work, please!