Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

fayzer 07-23-2012 09:43 AM

This is totally off topic but......I'm so excited. I have an art gallery that is interested in displaying and selling my watercolors and prints. I'm in a tizzy as the gallery owner is coming here Sunday to look at my work. A friend took some of my paintings to the gallery and told them about me. So, I had nothing to do with this with this whole thing. I am still in a state of disbelief but anxious and excited at the same time. Had to share with my friends. :)

wanda lou 07-23-2012 10:21 AM

Congrats fay.

buslady 07-23-2012 10:34 AM

OOHHHHHH! How cool is that. Enjoy Fay. Your work must be good or someone else would not have taken that initiave. Wow, what excitement for you. Thanks for sharing with us.

Quilty-Louise 07-23-2012 11:37 AM

Faye,

Thats awesome news to hear.

Congrats to you.

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5387700)
This is totally off topic but......I'm so excited. I have an art gallery that is interested in displaying and selling my watercolors and prints. I'm in a tizzy as the gallery owner is coming here Sunday to look at my work. A friend took some of my paintings to the gallery and told them about me. So, I had nothing to do with this with this whole thing. I am still in a state of disbelief but anxious and excited at the same time. Had to share with my friends. :)

Sibi 07-23-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5387700)

Wow, how exciting!! I'd love to see some of your work if you can post some pics!

Lori Peercy 07-23-2012 11:45 AM

Congratulations Fay! I agree with Sibi would love to see some of it.

Lori Peercy 07-23-2012 12:11 PM

Here is a list of the people that I show have not gotten their package:
cindle=mailed 7-13
craftykk=mailed 7-19
fayzer=mailed 7-19
gaijin=mailed 7-13
happynana=mailed 7-20
k9dancer=mailed unknown
knitette= mailed 7-14
lawsonmugs=mailed 7-14
LindaC=mailed unknown
luvstoquilt=gone til the 28th
oma66=mailing soon
reginalovesfabric=mailed 7-16
shawnna=mailed 7-13
skaduzy=mailed 7-13
SLHughes=mailed 7-16
starofmoondancer=mailed 7-20
tammy cosper=unknown
toomanyufo's=7-23

If I am wrong please contact me by private message. There is 19 on the list, I have mailing dates for most of them and there have been some special circumstances for some of our swappers this month as well.

skaduzy 07-23-2012 12:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey! Take me off the list!

I got my sp package from Deb -tedytrser- today.

What a nice surprise after a hot day at work!

She sent me fabric, 1/2 yard and yard pieces :thumbup: in my favorite colors and some to go with my favorite holiday. Also a whole stack of batting pieces that are each the perfect size for two mug rugs. There is a wood scroll for my wall with 'Footprints' on it, recipe cards, two notepads, one in the shape of an S and one in the shape of an M for my initials. She also sent 2 novels - the perfect fluff for summer time reading..........a little mystery, a little romance!

Thanks, Deb, I will be using it all! You did good!

Lori Peercy 07-23-2012 01:23 PM

I have opened the August sign up.

Krystyna 07-23-2012 01:28 PM

Faye, how exciting! Congratulations. That is wonderful news!!!