Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

brenda21 07-25-2012 09:34 AM

The little bird in the nest is adorable and tiny backpack is too funny....loved seeing pictures of them....Lori the quilt with turtles is awesome...loved seeing pictures of it...

TOOMANYUFO'S 07-25-2012 10:07 AM

I received the most awesome pkg today from JoeJoe31. There is too much to list. I will see if my dd camera will work. We have both lost the connections cords. If she found hers I will post pics, if not I will give a descriptive list of everything. Wait till you see everything!WOW!

Lori Peercy 07-25-2012 10:17 AM

Here is the list of remaining people who have not received their package, If your name is on the list and you have received please send me a pm asap. Thank you

craftykk
fayzer
happynana
k9dancer
knitette
lawsonmugs
luvstoquilt gone until the 28th
shawnna
SLHughes
starofmoondancer
tammy cosper

dabbler312 07-25-2012 12:49 PM

I understand that my secret pal is still waiting for the postal service to deliver their package - tomorrow will be 10 days out - ouch! I'm sorry it's taking so long to get there. What is that saying "Good things come to those who wait"
Hope it gets there soon - I'm running out of patience for you.

Gaijin 07-25-2012 02:58 PM

I got my package!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I received my package from quiltin' gran yesterday! Magazines, books, patterns, fabric, a tool I don't have, a cross stitch kit and even a calendar! Thank you so much!

Gaijin

Havplenty 07-25-2012 03:21 PM

wow i didn't know we had a player located in japan. i hope you had a blast playing along with us. there seemed to have been quite a few new players this swap. i hope you all had a good time this swap and plan to keep playing along with us.

Lori Peercy 07-25-2012 04:23 PM

Mary this was Deborah's first month with us

Lori Peercy 07-25-2012 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 5393812)
I understand that my secret pal is still waiting for the postal service to deliver their package - tomorrow will be 10 days out - ouch! I'm sorry it's taking so long to get there. What is that saying "Good things come to those who wait"
Hope it gets there soon - I'm running out of patience for you.

That is the reason that if you are mailing international you need to get it mailed out by the 10th of the month.

fayzer 07-25-2012 04:35 PM

Dabbler, I must be your secret pal. Ya' think? :rolleyes: Nah.....just checked the date. I just figured since you said you were friends with your SP that it just HAD to be me.

Hope everyone had a sparkling day today!

marytoddliz 07-25-2012 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am home~ doing happy dance! I felt like christmas day! I had lots of cool packages, I love my secret pal's package... I reported it received when the girl getting my mail and feeding my cat told me it was here, but now I get to send a super thank you to my pal, Sewdamncute! and here is the picture,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351518[/ATTACH]
I got the coolest thread catcher, I really want the instructions, it is so awesome. And I got some cool FQ's wonderful colors! a bag of candy, yum, some ginger tea! Ginger tea is great for migraines, and a shot glass from Conn... I have over 700 and don't drink out of all of them, but I think a shot of brandy is in line for me tonight! It took us 5 days to get home, normally we do it in two, I have done the trip in 18 hours, but getting way to old for that kind of driving~