Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups - Closes June 30 at midnight. Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-sign-ups-closes-june-30-midnight-come-join-fun-t318530.html)

Rebaquilts 07-16-2022 01:44 PM

Nooe you are the first , I got mine mailed out :-) but I know my partner received it too ❤️

CarolinePaj 07-16-2022 02:04 PM

Thank you Barb!

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

Today I received a fantastic package from ZooMamaAR (Barb).

She sent a quilt pattern and the Kansas Troubles fabric to make it - KT is one of my favourites. She also sent some lovely Christmas wool appliqué patterns and a Quilters World magazine. I love everything Barb... thank you so much. I will get to work on the kit and ornaments!

Warmest wishes

Caroline

ZooMamaAR 07-17-2022 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj;[url=tel:8559801
8559801[/url]]Hi Everyone,

Today I received a fantastic package from ZooMamaAR (Barb).

She sent a quilt pattern and the Kansas Troubles fabric to make it - KT is one of my favourites. She also sent some lovely Christmas wool appliqué patterns and a Quilters World magazine. I love everything Barb... thank you so much. I will get to work on the kit and ornaments!

Warmest wishes

Caroline

Yay Caroline, I’m so glad my package made it across the pond to you! Enjoy!!!

hav4boys 07-18-2022 07:18 AM

I cannot post pictures of the gift I received from WBFrog. Sent a message and hope I can post soon.

hav4boys 07-22-2022 08:30 AM

I am still unable to post pictures. I get a missing token error message. I so wanted to share the hearts I made with the scraps wbfrog sent me.

hav4boys 07-22-2022 01:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Try again. And it worked!

Rebaquilts 07-23-2022 03:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all! I got my box from BrendaK and just having had the time to get a quality photo as I needed to lay everything out for everyone to see. Brenda went above and beyond, there is almost too much to list. Lavender soap which I LOVE, dog and cat treats (CJ is already loving the rawhide) chocolate hazelnut pirouettes (spelling?) that are just scrumptious, an assortment of batiks that are beautiful in my favorite color of purples, rulers, quilters gloves, a 4th of july star spray, thread, jeez o pete I feel overwhelmed. It has been a super stressful week here, and this really made my heart sing. I just loved everything you sent. Thank you so very much.

Rebaquilts 07-23-2022 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more…..I also got this book :-) I’ve been enjoying it next to the bedside at night so thanks so much!

Gaijin 07-23-2022 06:15 PM

Received my package from LAF2019!

1 Attachment(s)
I received red fabrics, a pattern, two spools of my favorite thread, and a cute needle threader that looks like a button.
Thank you so much!

Rebaquilts 07-24-2022 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8560602)
Try again. And it worked!

those hearts are super cute and love that bag pattern ;-)