Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

Old_Rosebud 07-29-2013 06:57 PM

I love that you gals are so willing to step up and be a swap angel. Gives me the warm fuzzies. :)
Anyhoo - I just received my 2nd PC for July from none other than lauriejo. LOL. I think she has gotten my name at least 2 other times for the PC swap. She made me an awesome rose built around a glass container with a PC on the top. There are the two most darling bees on it! She also included a fq and tube of mini m&m's. Thanks lauriejo!
Guys - I'm going to have to post pics tomorrow. It is dark here and I cannot get a good picture. :mad:

queenof2802 07-30-2013 07:02 AM

Hi ladies. SO SOORY I HAVE BEEN SICK! I did not have internet access other than my phone and that is limited. Ended up having to go to my mom's for a few days as well because DH had to go out of town for a week. Got back home last night but went straight to bed. I will be catching up on the thead today and tomorrow.

JuneBillie 07-30-2013 07:27 AM

queen I am glad you are feeling better.

queenof2802 07-30-2013 08:06 AM

Wow! We have a few problems that needs to be addresssed. I am going to go through my inbox first and answer those first then to the thread. I did jump on for a min yesterday I forgot I needed an address but didn't get back on until today.

If you decided to be an angel, please inbox me so I do not duplicate.

queenof2802 07-30-2013 09:39 AM

I have read all of the inbox messages. There were 30. Some I have already answered. Some I have shot a message to partners for an update on their progress and will reply as soon as I have heard from them. I do have angels in waiting but I want to give the original swapper time to respond. She may be sick or had a death in the family. please be patient. I do know that is hard when we have already shipped. Deadline to ship was the 19th, just 10 days ago. I do not require priority for this swap. Sometimes first class can take up to 14 days depending on where it is going. Thats why I don't fuss.

I will be honest, I have gotten myself behind on a swap or two that were bigger than what I thought I could handle. Getting sick and being hospitalized was not something I planned on but happened and made me fall even further behind. I do intend to make it right with my partners and hope that they can forgive me for wronging them.

I do have to work on the spread sheet and will post later today.

lynnie 07-30-2013 09:59 AM

Tracey, so glad you're back and feeling better. So sorry you were sick.
Please let us know when the new sign up begins.

RedGarnet222 07-30-2013 11:53 AM

Oh dear, queen ... We understand bad health. Trust me. I am sorry if I posted anything that upset you. I had bad news in my family and reacted poorly on the board. I hope everyone will forgive my behavior too.

Hosting a swap here is hard work and I know you will get it all straightened out for us.

JuneBillie 07-30-2013 03:23 PM

It is very hard with whatever someone commits to if something out of the blue happens. I always take a risk I know since I have lupus etc. with complications, but have been fortunate with most swaps. I had not joined any lately due to going at a slow pace, but I am ready now. lol.... I am ready anyway for this swap. We do have a bunch of good people here. I am looking forward to when the next swap on here is. Happy Sewing to all!!!! Luv Ya !!!!!

Susan

Old_Rosebud 07-30-2013 03:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
As promised - pics of my awesome new PC courtesy of lauriejo... The bees are too cute.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]427232[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]427233[/ATTACH]

RedGarnet222 07-30-2013 03:38 PM

Oh how cute! I love the bees idea.