Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

JuneBillie 07-01-2013 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6151598)
Just a quick note to say "THANK YOU" to everyone for your
thoughts and prayers.

My dad passed this morning at 8:00 he is finally at peace and
where he wants to be "with his Annie".

Quilty-HUGS to all of you kind, wonderful friends.

Louise

Louise dear, I am so sorry to hear of another loss you are having to endure. It is never easy, and it takes all our strength. They are forever in your heart, and you were blessed to have them. My prayers are with you.

RedGarnet222 07-02-2013 07:05 AM

Oh dear louise. I am so very sorry for your loss. I went though this ten years ago and it is a process to recover. Just be gentle with yourself and those around you. Try and take good care of yourself and remember the good times. They will always be there in your thoughts.

QuilterMomma 07-02-2013 11:22 AM

well, I missed this thread. shame on me. Guess I won't be playing for July. Have fun girls. Will pop in to take a peak. Not sure why I did not see this on the swap thread.

RedGarnet222 07-02-2013 02:13 PM

I can swap on the side quiltermomma, that is if you want to.

QuilterMomma 07-02-2013 02:55 PM

Here we go a swapping Red, that will be fun. Thanks for asking. Sent you a reply PM.

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-02-2013 04:27 PM

I have decided that if I get names of people who said they liked my felt cushions I will send them the one they liked. I hope that is OK. I just also hope I don't get two people who liked the same one LOL

queenof2802 07-02-2013 10:31 PM

Sorry for the delay. I have started swapping names for the pincushions. Still waiting on one in the pin cushion swap to finish her form. Hopefully I will get it by lunchtime tomorrow. My deadline to get your names to you is by 9pm CST.

On a personal note, I am going to finish up my obligations that I have already signed up for; I will continue to host this swap as long as you girls want to play with me; and there is a small swap that I do enjoy swapping in but I will not be participating in any other swaps. I have had my feelings hurt and don't want that to happen again. DH tells me all the time that I wear my feelings on my sleeve and it is true. Never thought that someone would be so cruel.

Old_Rosebud 07-03-2013 03:16 AM

Yay! got my partners and will be ready to bo postal by Friday! Whoop! Earliest I have EVER shipped in a swap. :) Hope my partners love them. They definitely say "summer" - to me anyway. LOL.
Tracey - sent you a PM. :)

Pat625 07-03-2013 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6156639)
Sorry for the delay. I have started swapping names for the pincushions. Still waiting on one in the pin cushion swap to finish her form. Hopefully I will get it by lunchtime tomorrow. My deadline to get your names to you is by 9pm CST.

On a personal note, I am going to finish up my obligations that I have already signed up for; I will continue to host this swap as long as you girls want to play with me; and there is a small swap that I do enjoy swapping in but I will not be participating in any other swaps. I have had my feelings hurt and don't want that to happen again. DH tells me all the time that I wear my feelings on my sleeve and it is true. Never thought that someone would be so cruel.

I would just ignore anyone immature enough to not care about other's feelings. If they act that way they don't belong on this board!! Remember most everyone here is supportive and care about each other. That's the purpose! We all appreciate what you do for us in setting up this swap, and get us together to form new friendships. Hope the hurtful person realizes that karma is a B*^%#

Old_Rosebud 07-03-2013 06:45 AM

Well, since you mentioned it Ireland - All of your pincushions were very cute! I especially loved the mushrooms. But I don't have any felt pincushions just yet. So when you get me as a partner (ahem!) I would love any of them! :D
Seriously though - I love all the pincushions I have received so far.
QuiltyLouise - so sorry for your loss. The picture of your mom and dad is so sweet. We will miss you this month!