Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Swap Closes June 31st 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-swap-closes-june-31st-4-00-pm-cst-t289191.html)

MarionsQuilts 07-05-2017 02:52 PM

My package will be mailed out either tomorrow or on Saturday.

I did order something online for my secret pal ... and then there will be lots of stuff from my stash!!!

Belfrybat 07-05-2017 03:22 PM

I received a SP I haven't had before but she's had me. She likes the same colours I do and her most wanted is easy peasy. It will be a delight to fill her package.

Faintly Artistic 07-06-2017 04:03 AM

I typically like to mail early, but can't this time. We are in PA to see relatives and need a major repair on the RV before we can drive home. Of course it was a holiday weekend, so no shop could get us in until Wednesday. So, we are stuck here a few more days and won't be home until around the 12th. Thankfully a relative took the 5 of us in while the RV is in the shop. I will mail as soon as I get back to AZ.

Crispy_Frog 07-06-2017 05:11 PM

Thank you for the warm quilty welcome!
I see some familiar names here so I already know you are a great group. Let's go back to Redstilettos question...what are some of your favorite, or not so favorite secret swap surprises? I one received a lovely wrapped secret pal basket with a few FQ's and candy. I opened the box of candy and it was filled with ants!

Grumpy 07-06-2017 05:23 PM

I know that this is closed now, but I want to join a block swap or something, how/where do I get started?

Faintly Artistic 07-07-2017 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by Grumpy (Post 7859208)
I know that this is closed now, but I want to join a block swap or something, how/where do I get started?

Check the swap page. There is usually something going on.

BrendaK 07-07-2017 04:41 AM

Hi Grumpy (love your name) We will welcome you to the swap. About the middle of the month Lori will let us know when to sign up. You just have to keep checking. There are other swaps on the board. Keep looking in the forum under swaps and you will find something that you like. Hope to see you here next month. BrendaK

hav4boys 07-07-2017 09:39 AM

My secret pal gift just went in the mail. No time to make a special item, so I ordered your most wanted item and it will arrive Monday, the same day as you package. Hope you enjoy it. Finding your favorite candy was a bit of a hunt, but it is assured to not melt, even though it is hot!

Armylady2012 07-07-2017 02:06 PM

Mailed my package to my SP this morning, it has a way to go got her one of her most wanted and now I am going to have to get if for myself to, it was really cool. PMed Lori already the tracking number.

Armylady2012 07-07-2017 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Grumpy (Post 7859208)

Grumpy if you want to join a block swap look for one to be posted soon myself or Judith1005 will be hosting one.