Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June fat quarter {fq} swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-fat-quarter-%7Bfq%7D-swap-t222809.html)

createfourpaws 06-13-2013 06:27 PM

Received my first set of FQ's today from jclinganrey. Camera battery is dead, on charger. Will post a picture as soon as I can.

thank you very much

Grandma Peg 06-13-2013 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received these wonderful patriotic fat quarters from purplecat. Thanks Allison, love them. This is the second time I received great fat quarters from her, guess I am pretty lucky. [ATTACH=CONFIG]418824[/ATTACH]

SheriR 06-13-2013 08:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received both fq sets!!! I love them ladies! First set is from MainewoodsMammie and the second set is from lauriejo! LOVE the smiley faces and extra goodies!

Jvan228 06-14-2013 03:32 AM

Ok, here's the scoop. I was hoping my package would arrive before we left for vacation. IT DIDN'T!! (boo hoo). Soooo I got with my neighbor (the one who picks up my mail) and when it arrives, she's going to take a picture of it, email it to me and I can post it. YEA!!! I love technology!!! Only trouble is. . . I can't hold it and touch it and caress it. . .
Oh well, something to come home to.
By the way. . . headed for Goshen, IN. Anyone in that neighborhood???

auntpiggylpn 06-14-2013 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jvan228 (Post 6121251)
Ok, here's the scoop. I was hoping my package would arrive before we left for vacation. IT DIDN'T!! (boo hoo). Soooo I got with my neighbor (the one who picks up my mail) and when it arrives, she's going to take a picture of it, email it to me and I can post it. YEA!!! I love technology!!! Only trouble is. . . I can't hold it and touch it and caress it. . .
Oh well, something to come home to.
By the way. . . headed for Goshen, IN. Anyone in that neighborhood???

Im in Ft Wayne! I've never heard of anyone coming to Goshen for vacation!

Elisabrat 06-14-2013 04:58 AM

nothing yet but maybe today! OK I didnt go to the post office yesterday I was too pooped out. But not so this morning! I am thinking if I wish hard enough maybe??? it seems my partner hasnt received hers either :( surely today. course that donkey is not the fastest one but the price was right.. slow donkeys half a shilling fast ones two shillings.. more fabric money if you buy the slow donkey. sorry kid .. you or more fabric... love that fabric :)

starshine 06-14-2013 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Receive my 2nd set of FQs today from Sheri R. It is a wonderful assortment, and the 2 with roses are very interesting and I think will make an intriquing design--the blue roses are colored in and the red are outlines. I don't know if they are the same company but it looks very interesting. She also included a rainbow of glass head pins. thanks Sheri R

ljdugas31 06-14-2013 02:01 PM

Thank you SheriR Love my fabric!!! Great choices.

auntpiggylpn 06-14-2013 02:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got these pretties today from sustraley! Thanks so much!

lauriejo 06-14-2013 02:56 PM

Oh I want to pet ALL of the fabric! It's all so purty.