Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Lori Peercy 06-02-2012 12:06 PM

If anyone knows jleister please ask her to contact me. I need her swap information, I mistakely deleted it. I can't give her sp the info and I can't give jleister her sp info until I have it. Thanks Lori

luvstoquilt 06-02-2012 01:57 PM

I got my SP..and I am so excited...she is an angel!

grammyj 06-02-2012 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 5260345)
Got my SP she lives in an "old" state, between 2 states I used to live in and she is N of me.

Just a note, most months I get the SP data and it's all scrunched (technical computer term there guys:D) together. So I copy the info to wordpad and then separate it into lines like it started out. Takes about 5 mins but it's soooo much easier to read!!!

My SP this month has an embroidery machine, and I was wondering if she might be able to use an M bobbin, I accidently bought some instead of the smaller bobbins I use.

On to the buying and packaging and shipping and finishing up the handmade thing if I can!

YES why is it all together like that, it doesn't even have spaces between the words. VERY hard to read. I don't understand , it comes to us in list form and we fill it out and it comes back all run together ??????

dabbler312 06-02-2012 02:49 PM

I found something special on my secret pals wish list - YEA!!!!!

Every month I sign up for the swap I feel like I'm sending a "Dear Santa" letter but in our case it's a "Dear Secret Pal" letter - it's very easy to confuse the two as sometime throughout the month a package will arrive in the mail bringing with it all the magic and excitement of mystery wondering what is inside - just like Christmas morning waiting to open the package that Santa delivered to your house.

dabbler312 06-02-2012 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5261005)
I got my SP..and I am so excited...she is an angel!

They're all angels

Havplenty 06-02-2012 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 5261060)
YES why is it all together like that, it doesn't even have spaces between the words. VERY hard to read. I don't understand , it comes to us in list form and we fill it out and it comes back all run together ??????

i just copy mine over to word and "fix" it and then it works perfectly.

Havplenty 06-02-2012 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5260784)
If anyone knows jleister please ask her to contact me. I need her swap information, I mistakely deleted it. I can't give her sp the info and I can't give jleister her sp info until I have it. Thanks Lori

i had her for a partner once a long time ago. if i remember correctly she does not post on the board frequently.

CherylW 06-02-2012 05:29 PM

Got my SP info - can't wait to put together a great package. I am currently in Colorado Springs visiting my parents and lots of quilt shops. Will definetely look for fabrics to include in her package. To the person sending a package to me....I will be back home Wednesday. DH is there to get mail but cannot always count on getting the message that a package came for me. Hope everyone is doing well. Must continue shopping!!

buslady 06-02-2012 06:41 PM

Got my SPas well, cant wait to start packing. I think this is my third time. I have kept a tote in closet for years that I put stuff I find on clearance. You never know when you might need a last minute gift. This swap is perfect for this tote of mine. LOL anyway. Iv visited about half the states, and surprisingly, never been to the state she calls home. I do hope to get there some day.

joejoe31 06-02-2012 07:36 PM

Have had the worst day ever in history of life....i wish everyone the best and always pray for everyone, thank you for adding me in here at the board where i feel apart. Got my Sp and I hope I figured out they can maybe make more snowmen then me. lol. have a good night .