Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

reeskylr 06-03-2013 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6101549)
and BTW Knitette- just for the record- if I am ever your pal feel free to send me Scottish panels, tartans and other such goodies....just saying hahah:D

Me too. With a scotsman in the kilt or maybe just his accent. Yeah, less trouble that way. :D

sewdamncute 06-03-2013 01:22 PM

I'm pretty sure my Sp and I have swapped before...
way far away from me, somewhere by the ocean....

Yankeegirl 06-03-2013 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ordered something my SP has a hankerin' for yesterday. You live south of me and your state bird is a cardinal!

Vanogay 06-04-2013 04:09 AM

Listened to a beautiful cardinal singing his heart out just a few minutes ago. Pretty, Pretty he kept repeating along with all the other gibberish he says. he was sitting on a feeder off the deck and the cat and I watched for quite some time - he was obvlious to us! Beautiful birds.

Sibi 06-04-2013 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Yankeegirl (Post 6102292)
Ordered something my SP has a hankerin' for yesterday. You live south of me and your state bird is a cardinal!

This could be me although the cardinal is the state bird of 7 different states so it might be someone else.....

paintmejudy 06-04-2013 06:23 AM

Hey, reeskylr, great idea, let's have her send 2!

Lori Peercy 06-04-2013 08:45 AM

Stopped by to check on things and had 2 people who didn't get their names so glad I came back today for awhile. Is raining here so glad I took sewing machine to cabin and small suitcase of fabric. Marty gave me the strangest look when I told her what was in the small suitcase! lol We have had such a good time so far. Back Friday but may be back to town for ice sooner, you never know!

lawsonmugs 06-04-2013 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6103595)
Stopped by to check on things and had 2 people who didn't get their names so glad I came back today for awhile. Is raining here so glad I took sewing machine to cabin and small suitcase of fabric. Marty gave me the strangest look when I told her what was in the small suitcase! lol We have had such a good time so far. Back Friday but may be back to town for ice sooner, you never know!

Lori did you go to the same cabin you stayed at last year? It was so pretty.Glad your enjoying your stay.Mary

reeskylr 06-04-2013 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6103342)
Hey, reeskylr, great idea, let's have her send 2!

Yes she can!!

------------------------
And in other news....

Oh btw...to my SP. I'm digging up some stuff for you!

Here is a hint: Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's restaurant chain, first store was in your state.

quiltingdragon 06-04-2013 12:44 PM

Got a note this morning that what I ordered for my partner shipped, so should be to me by the end of the week. Hope to have my package out on Saturday so I don' t have to think about it!