Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Late summer I spy swap, Signup Closed (Full) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/late-summer-i-spy-swap-signup-closed-full-t191709.html)

catpawski 07-13-2012 02:54 PM

Hello............where is everybody.........must be slicing and dicing..............to get things ready for the mail......

Tomorrow I plan on going to a garage/estate sale that has quilting fabric...........hoping there is some good I spy fabrics........even if they are small pieces I like to get them cut them up ...and add more 5 inch squares to my stash...........variety is the spice of life.....................they also are great for making I spy packages for fellow quilters............for the secret pal swap..........Thank you gifts................etc....etc........

Some day I hope to collect enough frog I spy squares to do a whole quilt without using the same fabric...............I wonder if it is possible.......so in the future if you seem to get a lot of frog squares you can blame it on me..........I just got a good buy on ESTY for a yard of frog fabric...........

Anyways wish me luck tomorrow..................:thumbup:

mmonohon 07-13-2012 07:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvqPn...2&feature=plcp

Super cute Jar I spy on Missouri Star Quilt Shop tutorials.

Sienna's GiGi 07-14-2012 10:22 AM

Help! I need the address to send my square to. They are packed and ready to go. Please PM me. Thanks!

Sienna's GiGi 07-14-2012 10:25 AM

Nevermind.....I found it hiding in my inbox. Thanks!

mmonohon 07-14-2012 08:06 PM

Got packages for Linbails and Gayle's quilts. Keep 'em coming!

MaryLane 07-16-2012 12:21 PM

Mine went out today but I have little faith it is correct. I tried to convince the woman at the PO that I wanted to use a First Class mylar envelope but nothing do her but I use one of the cardboard envelopes. I did (I think) succeed in getting her to put postage on it for another ounce.

There is usually another woman that works there that is used to me shipping things out with return envelopes. I specifically went out of my way so I could deal with her and she was off. Bummer!

Anyway, they should be there late this week.

The PO lady told me everything I wanted to do was difficult and expensive. I was shipping a quilt to San Antonio and some fabric to Salt Lake City and these squares. Seemed fairly simple to me!

mmonohon 07-16-2012 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by MaryLane (Post 5370206)
Mine went out today but I have little faith it is correct. I tried to convince the woman at the PO that I wanted to use a First Class mylar envelope but nothing do her but I use one of the cardboard envelopes. I did (I think) succeed in getting her to put postage on it for another ounce.

There is usually another woman that works there that is used to me shipping things out with return envelopes. I specifically went out of my way so I could deal with her and she was off. Bummer!

Anyway, they should be there late this week.

The PO lady told me everything I wanted to do was difficult and expensive. I was shipping a quilt to San Antonio and some fabric to Salt Lake City and these squares. Seemed fairly simple to me!

Sometimes the PO makes it more difficult than it is. Sorry that it was stressful. I know at my PO I have everyone on the same page now but we will be moving soon and I will see how the new PO does.

mmonohon 07-17-2012 08:57 PM

Only 14 days left to have your packages to me. So far I only have twelve packages out of forty.

luvTooQuilt 07-17-2012 09:39 PM

Holy guacamole !!!!! Already due????

Im one of the slow pokes !!! Sorry y'all

luvTooQuilt 07-17-2012 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 5294793)
Yay!! I made the list !!!

Also just in case I'd like to be added to the next swap list too !! Two sets please... I don't wanna miss out...

I'm in for the next on too !!!!!

P.s. I got the other package - thanks a million!!!!