Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Red & White Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2011-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-theme-t101637.html)

quilt queen 2 03-15-2011 02:57 PM

That little redwork bird is so cute and the one with the dresdens does it have little prairie points? Both are sure keepers!

vbourck 03-15-2011 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
The red and white theme Chele and Dotty thought up is just great here on our small scale! Wonderful quilts so far.

I agree, I think it is a great theme and look forward to more- maybe black, white and brights or log cabins, or ..............so many possibilities!

I finished my top on my red and white beauty- and like so many others, I want to keep it! I am heading to Lancaster tomorrow for AQS show with my sister, so won't get to quilting it until next week.

oksewglad 03-15-2011 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by vbourck

Originally Posted by oksewglad
The red and white theme Chele and Dotty thought up is just great here on our small scale! Wonderful quilts so far.

I agree, I think it is a great theme and look forward to more- maybe black, white and brights or log cabins, or ..............so many possibilities!

I finished my top on my red and white beauty- and like so many others, I want to keep it! I am heading to Lancaster tomorrow for AQS show with my sister, so won't get to quilting it until next week.

Oh I'd love to go with and we could pick up my sis in Falling Waters and ...... Wake up, G, you're dreaming!

ljdugas31 03-15-2011 04:37 PM

Becky w i have your d quilt ready to go out this week.

roseOfsharon 03-15-2011 05:19 PM

wowsy! These little quilts posted are something else! I have been working on mine yesterday and will again tomorrow! Finish up the quilting and then binding. I plan to get mine mailed off by Monday if not before. I have a viewing on Thursday and a funeral on Friday... so really hoping to finish up before the weekend. I have other projects to work on as well! whew... busy busy busy!! :)

978gray 03-15-2011 05:55 PM

Finally working on mine. I thought March would be less busy, but seems busier than ever!

deranged_damsel 03-15-2011 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
wowsy! These little quilts posted are something else! I have been working on mine yesterday and will again tomorrow! Finish up the quilting and then binding. I plan to get mine mailed off by Monday if not before. I have a viewing on Thursday and a funeral on Friday... so really hoping to finish up before the weekend. I have other projects to work on as well! whew... busy busy busy!! :)

I am sorry about the funeral.

let me know when you are going to mail, so I can get my baby all packed up and ready to go to its new home! :D :D :D

Janis 03-15-2011 10:44 PM

Such cute little quilts so far. I'm so sad to be sitting out on this swap. :(
Janis

cjaye44 03-16-2011 04:39 AM

Almost every month I tell myself I'm going to stop these swaps and get to work on my own projects (some that have been long neglected)...then I cave in and sign up again because I love getting something handmade and just can't wait to see what will be in my mailbox ...there's just so much talent and imagination out there. Never been disappointed yet!! Hope my swapping partners can say the same.

Iluv2quilt 03-16-2011 01:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just opened my little quilt from hobbykatt1955. It is soooo cute!! I love it!!! You did such a wonderful job on this and the cards too, thank you so very much!!:-D :-D

Mine to you went out in today's mail so it should arrive within the week, keep a lookout.

Adorable quilt from hobbykatt1955 - thank you!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170613[/ATTACH]