Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Red & White Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2011-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-theme-t101637.html)

Rhonda 04-18-2011 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
Well, it's many days past "tonite", but here's the quilt I sent to TwinBeauty. She didn't post it here, so here it is. It's a tiny bear paw pattern I found online.

I love it! It looks really good in red and white!! You did an excellent job on it!

zjsquiltymomma 04-18-2011 09:19 PM

Janice, you did a beautiful job!!! You are amazing doing a miniature bear paw...you're work is just wonderful! I am still enjoying my little beauty you sent me last summer. :-D

Well, it's many days past "tonite", but here's the quilt I sent to TwinBeauty. She didn't post it here, so here it is. It's a tiny bear paw pattern I found online.

jljack 04-19-2011 07:24 AM

Thanks, Rhonda and ZJS!!! Your compliments are very valued!!

Ms Grace 04-19-2011 10:53 AM

Janice,
Your little quilt is beautiful.
You always do such nice work.
I'm still enjoying my little beauty that you made for me.
Everyone loves it!

oksewglad 04-19-2011 12:05 PM

These late arrivals do not disappoint. More lovelies for the red and white parade!

springtime 04-20-2011 09:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry to take so long to post photos! BUT This is the awesome little quilt I received from zjsquiltymomma! Not only this little beauty of a quilt, but lovely presents! WOW! it's like Christmas! Lovely bright FQs, and a pin cushion that will hang on your quilt wall. Thanks Jenni. You are a wonderful swap partner! I absolutely LOVE my little quilt and goodies!
Blessings

brenda21 04-20-2011 07:06 PM

received a beautiful quilt and goodies today from FAYE...will post pics in the morning..thanks again FAYE :)

zjsquiltymomma 04-20-2011 09:15 PM

Spring, thanks for posting my quilt. I'm so glad you like it! I just LOVE the quilt you made for me...thank you so much!! I've really enjoyed having you for a swap partner.

Originally Posted by springtime
Sorry to take so long to post photos! BUT This is the awesome little quilt I received from zjsquiltymomma! Not only this little beauty of a quilt, but lovely presents! WOW! it's like Christmas! Lovely bright FQs, and a pin cushion that will hang on your quilt wall. Thanks Jenni. You are a wonderful swap partner! I absolutely LOVE my little quilt and goodies!
Blessings

springtime 04-21-2011 03:20 PM

[quote=zjsquiltymomma]Spring, thanks for posting my quilt. I'm so glad you like it! I just LOVE the quilt you made for me...thank you so much!! I've really enjoyed having you for a swap partner.
It is so sweet! I love love love the DNP. and your color choices were Perfect! Thanks again! Blessings

vbourck 04-22-2011 06:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, it was worth the wait. Look at this adorable doll quilt I received today! The 3D pinwheels are so cute, JoAnnGC did an amazing job. She also sent a springtime floral oven mitt that she made- and that I really need. Yet another beauty to add to my collection, I think this red and white theme has been the best swap yet.
Thank you, JoAnn, I really like what you made.

DQ and oven mitt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187763[/ATTACH]

closeup of 3D pinwheels
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187764[/ATTACH]